Itemafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Seven Deadly Sins

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Requesting Extension

And also...Eclipse, please tell us why we shouldn't lynch you today. You have no items, so you're of little use, you are a large target to the mafia's recruitment, and you also live in Hawaii.

Seeing as we got such a great discussion from the last vote, let's try something different...

##Vote: Rein

If we can trust Paperblade's sheet, there are 8 potential mafia. Assuming 4 mafia in total, the probability of lynching a mafia in this situation is 50% (obviously it's a bit less when there are 3 and a bit more if there are 5).

The reason why I want to lynch Rein is because he had one of the Soothsayer's Token and I'm curious about how randomized the items actually are. It's certainly not an optimal reason, but it's better than no reason at all.

Also seconding the extension request.

Lynching me because I have no items is horribly silly. I'll explain the rest via PM, because I will be damned if I give the mafia a reason not to shoot me.

Thirding the extension request, because there's a few people I want to talk to that I haven't had a chance to talk to.

EDIT: And per request. . .

##You suck at talking in my mafia: Rein

Edited by Clipseykitty

The reason why I want to lynch Rein is because he had one of the Soothsayer's Token and I'm curious about how randomized the items actually are.

Slayer used it before I was even subbed in, technically =/

I suppose there's really not much I can do but say "I'm not mafia"and that's super convincing isn't it? I object to this lynch, of course, but I suppose there's nothing I can do about unless you change your mind (which I'd advise).

If you need more convincing, I have item flavor I could PM to Psych.

Slayer used it before I was even subbed in, technically =/

That... doesn't exactly change anything.

I suppose there's really not much I can do but say "I'm not mafia"and that's super convincing isn't it? I object to this lynch, of course, but I suppose there's nothing I can do about unless you change your mind (which I'd advise).

>_>

Would you people please stop giving yourselves up so damn quick. How about you find us a better target for example?

>_>

Would you people please stop giving yourselves up so damn quick. How about you find us a better target for example?

What? Because I don't see myself as a fitting lynch target, that makes me mafia? I'm well aware I'm under suspicion, but I'm also aware that lynching me is a poor choice on the town's part.

Edited by Luka M