[16:30] <SevenDeadlySins> lol

[16:30] <Paperblade> mmk

[16:30] <SevenDeadlySins> i am too busy this weekend D= D= D=

[16:30] <Paperblade> alright

[16:30] <Paperblade> so I need

[16:30] <Paperblade> night actions

[16:30] <Paperblade> and I can update

[16:31] <SevenDeadlySins> that said busy with this

[16:31] <SevenDeadlySins> http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3430082&pagenumber=7#post395594041

[16:31] <Paperblade> ic

[16:32] <Paperblade> but srsly I need night actions

[16:32] <Paperblade> since I'm not in the PMs

[16:32] <SevenDeadlySins> right

[16:32] <SevenDeadlySins> lemme look and see what the night actions were

[16:32] <Paperblade> mmk

That said, DEADLINE.

Will update when I get this sorted out, and will probably start new PMs for you all or something (or you can add me to your role PM, idc)

So yeah, Day 6.

Another sunrise, another body. This time, it's Kaoz who's on the wrong end of things. Numbers are running low, and it looks like the incident just might be over soon...

Kaoz has been killed. He was an Archaeologist.

Day ends in 48 hours, at 5:00 PM PST on Tuesday, September 20th.

I answer your questions, and your respond with a vote? :(:

Like I said, its really tricky.

I have suspected you since very early in the game. I wouldn't put it past you to sacrifice Life in order to make yourself clear. Paper, and Kay were also somewhat suspicious of you, and Proto seemed to not want you lynched. Life also said he would recruit you for mafia.

I have fairly good reasoning to think everyone else is town.

I'm sorry for not agreeing with every single suspicion you have, but that's not a good reason to vote for me. By doing this, you're also telling the mafia that they don't need to answer your questions, since you already have a suspect. Alternately, they can simply smile and nod, while I die, and there's nothing I can do about that.

I'm sorry for not agreeing with every single suspicion you have, but that's not a good reason to vote for me. By doing this, you're also telling the mafia that they don't need to answer your questions, since you already have a suspect. Alternately, they can simply smile and nod, while I die, and there's nothing I can do about that.

You not agreeing with my suspicions has nothing to do with it, tbh.

Also, we still have a misslynch.

If your suspicions are correct, we might not. I'm pretty sure my action went through, which means. . .

1. The person you hooked wasn't mafia.

2. There's multiple mafia members out there.

If (2) is correct, a mislynch is not advised.

If your suspicions are correct, we might not. I'm pretty sure my action went through, which means. . .

1. The person you hooked wasn't mafia.

2. There's multiple mafia members out there.

If (2) is correct, a mislynch is not advised.

A valid point. I guess I have more thinking to do.

we should elect Blitz. FMPOV. Half of us are 'cleared' by night actions and such, so there's a 33-66% chance of lynching a mafia if it's between me, Eclipse, and Blitz. Now, I know I'm not mafia, so either lynch is fine by me. I would rather go for Blitz, though, since if Eclipse is telling the truth, he HAS to be scum.

we should elect Blitz. FMPOV. Half of us are 'cleared' by night actions and such, so there's a 33-66% chance of lynching a mafia if it's between me, Eclipse, and Blitz. Now, I know I'm not mafia, so either lynch is fine by me. I would rather go for Blitz, though, since if Eclipse is telling the truth, he HAS to be scum.

Eclipse's new proposal means that if she IS mafia, Strawman could also be mafia.

Blitz told me something that almost clears you. So I'm inclined to think the both of you are town. Here it is:

Okay Core since you are now the town leader ( you were cleared by pariah,iirc ) I thought I should let you know what my item is.It is something that silences the person only for the next day phase and only from the game thread..Do you suspect anyone in particular you want to use it on,if not, then I would like to use it on Eclipse cause I sorta suspect her and she might drop useful info if she silenced.Do let me know and keep the info of my item from getting public since there won't be any use of it.
There is this really important thing I remembered that Proto told me that might clear Snike.Thing is on night 1(iirc), I was talking to Snike and I told him what my item was, he at first hesitated to tell me what his item was, but since I told him mine, he told me his.Since he had hesitated, I didn't want to tell Proto(this happened in day2) about it, but Proto insisted and traded me some info on his item and how it works, I think Snike isn't mafia since Proto badly wanted to know what his item was cause he could have known about it or else.After I told him what Snike's item was he told me an item with the same use has been stolen, but he didn't know from whom.

Also there was this thing about Blitz protecting me with an item several phases ago, I've asked for more details on this, though.

Edit grammar

Edited by Kumquat