Itemafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Seven Deadly Sins

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I think he should have killed me while he had the chance because of a certain post he thing he told me earlier which makes him scum(and also cause Snike didn't trust me)

Snike was the obvious kill. He can scum hunt better than the rest of us, and he's also harder to sway. Yet at the same time, he was the one who seemed least clear.

And I feel like it could be Blitz, but that that is unlikely.

##Vote Strawman

Also; DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY 24 HOURS REMAIN

GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER

As the sun sets on the final day, Strawman finds himself the last man to fall under the weight of the day's ire. But before Blitz and Psych can descend on him, he speaks.

"We never believed that you would be able to drive us from this tomb, and yet... it seems we were unable to stop you from claiming our treasures. There is nothing more we can do..."

Even though there's nothing to prove it, somehow you know that the threat is over. You spend the rest of the week plumbing the depths of the tomb, before loading up a monstrous find- one of the most amazing in decades, and being evacuated by a helicopter, the most welcome sight you've seen in weeks.

Meanwhile, in a luxurious Moroccan hotel, Paperblade picks up a newspaper. The headline reads: ARCHAEOLOGICAL DIG BARELY SURVIVES AMAZING GHOST ATTACK. In smaller print, however, is the statement: "In the end, it seems there was one more ghost among the ranks, though this one was more the metaphorical kind. Police have no leads toward the master thief who infiltrated the team and made off with an estimated 5 million dollars in stolen artifacts. They're in no hurry to find him, as the surviving pair has stated that they may well owe him their lives." He laughs to himself, knowing that not only did he make out with an astounding amount of loot, but he even gave the archaeologists everything they needed to make it out alive.

Town wins! Blitz and Psych are the last men standing. Paperblade also wins for being the last thief standing.

Postgame will be up later this weekend.

Edited by Seven Deadly Sins

I would like to nominate Blade for town MVP

and as for strawman, the answer to your question

13:55 Gaia well, she never supported Psych

13:55 Gaia from what I know

14:01 Ducky_Straw sure seemed like it in the thread

14:11 Gaia well, I mean in itemafia, she seemed to go against Psych in everything

14:11 Ducky_Straw yeah

14:12 Ducky_Straw I guess. But they were on different sides then

14:12 Ducky_Straw well

14:12 Ducky_Straw assuming

14:13 Ducky_Straw anyways

14:13 Gaia yeah

14:13 Ducky_Straw its like 4 o clock in the morning here

14:13 Gaia we cannot decide yet

14:13 Gaia WOOOOOW

14:13 Gaia that is LATE

14:13 Ducky_Straw yeah lol

14:13 Gaia oh well

14:13 Ducky_Straw i need to go to bed

14:13 Gaia good night

14:13 Ducky_Straw i dont even know what ive been sayin half the time

14:14 Ducky_Straw good luck in the games going on right now lol!

my nick was Gaia

Excellent, it was a good game, and the Town deserved to win as they did because Life destroyed us, Paper chose to side with the Town for no reason, and Kay figured out I was Mafia and ruined my whole plan. Despite all of that, I am still annoyed at SDS for being so selective about phase extensions (saving zorbees, but killing Reinfleche), allowing us to give items to Joshaymin when he didn't exist, and for allowing us to kill him.

But still, Town played very well, and Mafia was cursed for having Life in it, so it all turned out the way it should be. Also, I really enjoyed this game and would definitely sign up for your next Itemafia.

If half the players are saying they'd recruit me, I'd think it would be an extremely BAD idea to do so. I'd look scummy no matter what, and someone else with a brain and less attention-drawing skills could be aiding the mafia (SNIKE).

If half the players are saying they'd recruit me, I'd think it would be an extremely BAD idea to do so. I'd look scummy no matter what, and someone else with a brain and less attention-drawing skills could be aiding the mafia (SNIKE).

You always look scummy(no offense)