Schoolboy Mafia Sign-Ups

eclipse

With blessing from the great and lovely JB. . .welcome to my first attempt at NOC and balancing my own damn game.

Unless a miracle happens (like, all slots filled within 48 hours), this will most likely start when Ivalice ends.

The school was so new that the administration was still arguing over a name for it. Students were brought into this new boarding school, and things looked to be going well. . .until one of the students found out that it was originally supposed to be an all-girls school. Uh-oh.

[spoiler=Rules, sorta copied from Duel Terminal, and proofread by Sho]0. This game is NOC. This means all talking must be done in the game thread (unless I tell you otherwise). Deal with it.

1. Living people can talk to other players about the game in the game thread only. Dead people, don't talk too much, and FFS, don't post any info. Information cannot be passed from the dead to the living.

2. Everyone will get a role PM with a character name, some flavor, a role, a posting restriction, and a win condition. All of you will have italicized text in your role PM. The italicized information is not to be shared with anyone, and all italicized text will NOT be published until postgame. You may post/claim everything else in your PM, starting from D1. If you ABSOLUTELY want to say "My role is X", you may do so on the first night.

3. Follow your post restriction. Or else.

4. Don't screenshot. Please.

5. This game begins on N0, and no kills will take place on N0.

6. A vote counts as ##(your choice of verb): (someone), with (your choice of verb) being "Vote" or something more creative, and (someone) being who you want to vote for. If you want to change your vote, you must ##Unvote first. You may edit your posts, but if I missed your vote because of a ninja edit, deal with it.

7. Speaking of post edits, I'll be somewhat lenient with things like grammar and punctuation, but don't make it a habit. If I hear reports of entire chunks of information missing, or if I notice a ton of edited posts, you'll have a lot of explaining to do.

8. In case of a lynch tie, one person will be randomly lynched. Maybe.

9. Each phase will be roughly 48 hours. I will post times in terms of HST and GMT. Note that Hawaii does not observe DST. Unless I say something BEFORE PHASE END, the phase will end at the scheduled time, whether I am present or not. Phases may end early if a majority is reached during the day, or if I get all night actions in at night.

10. If you have a night action, and do not want to do it, reply to your role PM with Night X - Idling.

11. Items exist, and all pertinent item info is contained within the item itself. Your inventory limit is 1. If you would go above the limit, tee-hee~!

12. If you miss a day and night, you are eligible for auto-sub-out/modkill, whichever one is deemed more appropriate. If you need a sub, say so in the main thread. I am not your mother, so stay on top of things.

13. I made a nice little priority list, and I will post it once the game is over. Save your RAEG for then.

14. If you end up dead, you get one last non-informative post. What you say is up to you.

15. Punishment for breaking the rules will range from nothing to modkills. If you feel that the risk of punishment is worth it, go for it, but be warned that things will probably not turn out the way you want it to.

16. If in doubt, follow your role PM, or whatever I tell you in reply to your role PM. Pay attention, or you might miss something important~!

17. If you see your user name in the flavor, it means I randomly chose you to do something, so don't sweat it. If you see your role name in the flavor, it's for a reason.

18. If you have been modkilled, your win condition is "You win by being the last one alive".

19. If you ask a question, and I respond with "Tee-hee~!", it means you're not getting a straight answer until postgame. There is a reason for this.

20. If you want to share your thoughts, I welcome them. Reply to your role PM if you wish to do this.

21. I hid priorities for a reason. Do not mention them directly. Do not mention them indirectly. Do not ask anything, ANYTHING about them (except in your role PM).

22. If I tell you to do something, and you don't listen, you probably aren't going to like what will happen next.

23. If you feel the need to complain about some aspect of the game before the game is over, please do so in your role PM. Dead players are free to bitch about whatever they want in their role PMs, and only their role PMs.

24. You're dead when you die. I'm not going through the trouble of exhuming anyone's corpse for this game.

25. If I can't figure out what you're trying to say in the game thread in under a minute, you'll have quite a bit of explaining to do.

26. If I think of anything else, I'll put it here.

---

I'll need 18 lovely volunteers, and some subs. The more, the merrier~!

1. Pariah

2. Core

3. kirsche

4. JBCWK

5. Sho.M.The.Heap.Master

6. Proto

7. Rothene

8. SlayerX

9. Balcerzak

10. Psych

11. Radiant Dragon

12. Seven Deadly Sins

13. Haze

14. Blitz

15. Paperblade

16. Strawman the Ducksaw Kitty

17. WoMC

18. Ether

Subs:

(room for more)

Alright, go for it~!

Edited by Clipseykitty

Normally, I would sign up for this, but, FFS, you caught me when I'm going on a vacation. I can't play. Sorry.

What are they gonna do about that... ? Crossdress?

Tee-hee~!

I...shall try this ratherfascinatinggamethatihavecompletelynoideahowitworksfortheheckofit...and maybe very unattentive as I don't post too much on thread. :/:

Am I in? :mellow:

Go check out the Mafia 3.0 thread for the general idea behind mafia.

AND. . .no fun threesome from MotG. I am sadface. WHY, YOU TWO?!

Tee-hee~!

Oh dear.

AND. . .no fun threesome from MotG. I am sadface. WHY, YOU TWO?!

Here's a hint:

Tee-hee~!

The game hasn't even started yet, and you're already Tee-hee~!-ing. I might go insane if I were to play this game.

The vacation doesn't help.

Didn't Deathnote Mafia teach us that random lynching in a tie was a bad idea? Nevertheless, I'll join.

See: Duel Terminal (read the full role PMs I posted). Second, tee-hee~!

The game hasn't even started yet, and you're already Tee-hee~!-ing. I might go insane if I were to play this game.

The vacation doesn't help.

"Might", "insane", and "you" as the subject do not belong in the same sentence.

You do realize using me as proofreader only cuts down the amount of people who will sign up?

You're one of the Gods of Funny Quotes. I think it might help enrollment~!

And. . .THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

I dislike gimmick lynch mechanics, since they have a tendency to screw people over (Duel Terminal is a good example of that).

Lynch tie conditions are hidden for a reason. Tee-hee~!

*updates list*