Schoolboy Mafia

eclipse

Also, I don't quite understand why you guys keep claiming at night. It's not in the least bit useful unless you think you are already a target.

Oh Core, you're so closed-minded and silly.

7 hours and 49 minutes to phase end.

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I AM MISSING A COUPLE OF THINGS, AND ONE ACTION FROM YOU-KNOW-WHO. DEAR YOU-KNOW-WHO, I KNOW YOU'VE BEEN HERE, SO IF EVERYONE ELSE GETS THEIR ACTIONS IN BESIDES YOU, I'M ENDING IT WITHOUT YOU. SO FUCKING HELP ME, I'M MODKILLING YOU THE NEXT TIME YOU PULL THIS.

I think that's all the results! Here goes!

The usual head count was done faster than anyone had anticipated. Four people were missing! Everyone split up and searched for the missing students.

Haze was found first, slashed repeatedly. Core gingerly picked up his role PM and read it, while doing his best to keep the blood on it from smearing it further.

Dear Haze,

You are Ethan Kairos. You have a thing for watches and the like. You came to this school after an accident involving Sox and the Hollow Pen.

During the night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Use Hollow Pen on <PLAYER>". You will use the powers of the Hollow Pen to send yourself back in time, right in front of <PLAYER>. Everything that would target <PLAYER> will target you instead.

Posting restriction: Every post you make must contain the time remaining in the phase, accurate to the hour. You can be more granular, if you wish.

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Kevin found JB in front of the school mural, with a bullet in his chest.

Dear JBCWK,

You are Tori Avalon. You're quite protective of your little sister, and support her in her endeavors. You came to this school because you felt that something bad would happen to your sister if you didn't.

During the night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - What is <PLAYER> doing?" Using your extensive job history, you will be able to piece together <PLAYER>'s role.

Posting restriction: If anyone deadtalks beyond their "last post after death", you must tell them to shut up and/or go away. Blame your ability to see ghosts.

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

A note on Psych's door said "Don't bother me". Guess he wasn't gonna participate today.

Seven Deadly Sins pointed to Balcerzak, and noticed that his appearance had changed. Looks like he's Rein now.

IT IS NOW DAY 3. DAY 3 ENDS SATURDAY 8:00 PM HST/SUNDAY 7:00 AM GMT.

Pariah has been kidnapped, so don't bother voting for her. Psych has been silenced. Rein has been subbed in for Balcerzak.

Edited by Clipseykitty

Dear people of this school. Think I have caught a role name among the mooks of mafia

Dear Sho.M.The.Heap.Master,

You are Neku Sakuraba. You cannot match your clothes with your hair to save your life. You came to this school because screw you, it's none of your business!

During the night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Snapping a photo of <PLAYER>". <PLAYER> must be dead. Using the camera you gained in your, erm, adventures, you will get a photo of the scene near the time of death. Due to the strange laws of the school, you may only do this thrice.

Posting restriction: If anyone quotes you, you must quote them, then tell them off. How you do this is up to you.

well my results...

You set your cell phone appropriately, and snap a picture. The result puzzles you.

The cars piled on RD have very familiar license plates. Upon closer inspection, you see that these plates are from Tokyo, Chiba, and other nearby prefectures. The cars themselves look pretty new, and the SUV on the bottom isn't a particularly common sight in Japan.

Unfortunately, the cars take up most of the picture, so you can't see who put them there.

Cars... Thrown on someone... Cars... Thrown... Cars... Thrown...

139px-Joshua.jpg

O SHIT

##Vote: Yoshiya Kiryu

PS, Yes I know I kinda lied about how extreme my Quote the Quoter thing is. I just happen to be a total asshole

So this guy is from the game "The world ends with you"? Does he throw cars at people in this game?

His "Fusion attack" include throwing Cars (and vending machines) on Opponets, and he did once shoot a dude, to the heart

Now that I think of it thou, he is more of a serial killer type of role for me

ALERT! BIG ASS TWEWY SPOILER THAT PROVES Yoshiya Kiryu IS POSITIVE FOR JBCWK'S KILLER

Here it is folks! Joshua Shooting someone to the heart around a mural. (quest starring your very own Sho Minamimoto who is totally not a schoolboy

Ps. the very last gunshot