Schoolboy Mafia

eclipse

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the heck is a data stick?

A fairly harmless item that lets you say one piece of information. So, There is one piece of information from each night because somebody new gets it randomly each night. The piece of info that you writemay not be about yourself, though.

Strangely enough, this is the 2nd time I've gotten it. I got it first on N1.

We're already publicly outing everything important anyway, so I doubt that'll make much difference.

Anyway, the doctor should be on rothene, while rothene watches Sho. This is to protect as many important roles as possible.

We're already publicly outing everything important anyway, so I doubt that'll make much difference.

Anyway, the doctor should be on rothene, while rothene watches Sho. This is to protect as many important roles as possible.

Is Sho's role more important than Psych's? Sho only has 2 uses left as well.

I'm really sorry, but I won't be around much for a couple of days. I ought to be here enough to play, but... well, if I'm inactive, there shouldn't be anything suspicious about it and I'd kind of appreciate not being lynched while I can't defend myself.

Well, he caught the serial killer first time, so I wouldn't be surprised if he could catch mafias. Obviosuly eclipse rates the ability because of the three time rule as well, so I'm willing to put my faith in it.

Of course, psych is a problem. Gah, this is exactly why not everyone should out themselves. Oh well, if psych dies, I guess we could always use Sho's power to investigate it. In the end, one or the other will fall.

Mafia can randomly receive it too, so any important info would have a chance to be given to the mafia.

perfect or not, its outside contact in NOC game. Outside contact is amazing for town even if not perfect

Is Sho's role more important than Psych's? Sho only has 2 uses left as well.

All info my reports give is absolutely certain facts that lead us to Scum's role names etc., and those happen to be extra useful in this game.

Would you have voted Raymond under ANY scenario? how about Joshua the obvious mafia/SK? that's my point. People lie, Roles don't

And just pointing out that my first report was absolutely needed for me to figure out the SK. It was the general pinpointing to Tokyo and car type extra flavor that connected the dots for me.

Also I get the items so I can get more useful skills with my power.

As for psych, with the current numbers, he is way too luck based. to get first priority or the second in protection.

I like Kevin's plan outside of the fact that mafia can hook Roth...

Well at least killing Raymond bought us some time

Oh, out of curiosity, who had the data stick on N2?

Whoever had it on N2 wasn't very nice and wrote that I am mafia :(

Maybe it was JB who didnt feel like claiming role cop out in open when he had a handy data stick to pass the burden on someone less useful?

Maybe it was JB who didnt feel like claiming role cop out in open when he had a handy data stick to pass the burden on someone less useful?

If I was mafia, I think that I would be much less eager to announce that somebody says I'm mafia.

Besides, if that were the case, I would expect it to say something more than: CORE IS MAFIA

Edited by Core

If I was mafia, I think that I would be much less eager to announce that somebody says I'm mafia.

Besides, if that were the case, I would expect it to say something more than: CORE IS MAFIA

the truth will come up after tonight anyway so you can't really lie about it :-/

In other news, where have SDS and WoMC gone?

In their defence, Day 3 was hilariously short:

Sho: Lets kill this dude from one game.

Sheeps: Makes sence, lets kill dat bitch

Little Voice in my head: Well what do you know, difference between Raymond's lynch days in games with and without him is 2

let see what my role PM says about this. What matters is bolded for your convinience

That Data Stick you have around your neck is more than decoration. During the night, you must respond with "Night X - Here's a thought: <THOUGHT>" <THOUGHT> may only be one piece of information, and you may NOT name yourself or your role in <THOUGHT>. Once you have recorded something, the Data Stick will find a new owner. Any owner of the Data Stick will be able to see your thought! You don't want to find out what happens if you fail to record a thought.

Possible variants of letting someone else know that CORE IS SCUM trough the stick

CORE IS MAFIA = good bit of info from checker of choise

CORE IS MAFIA BECAUSE I GOT QUILTY ON HIM = Modkill

CORE IS MAFIA BECAUSE [iNSERT FAKE EXCUSE SOMEBODY PULLED FROM THEIR ASS] = Most likely NOT resulting a Core lynch

ATTENTION~!

Life is a movie and you are the star

In more important news. . .

Haze has been subbed in for WoMC. That's how short of subs I am. . .and it's not like Haze's role was informative, anyway.

Possible variants of letting someone else know that CORE IS SCUM trough the stick

CORE IS MAFIA = good bit of info from checker of choise

CORE IS MAFIA BECAUSE [iNSERT FAKE EXCUSE SOMEBODY PULLED FROM THEIR ASS] = Most likely NOT resulting a Core lynch

BECAUSE I GOT QUILTY ON HIM
QUILTY

Q

You know, the Q seems quite far from the G in the keyboard.

FIRST OF ALL:

Thank you mafia, you did my job for me.

SECOND OF ALL:

Released new update for Schoolboy Mafia.

General.

*Weapons of Mass Construction has been removed from the game, his skillpool has been integrated into the reworked Haze class.

*Fixed a rare bug that caused Haze to be dead on Night 3.

*Fixed a commonly occuring bug where dead players wouldn't shut up.

Class balancing.

*Haze class has been completely redesigned from the ground up with a more passive approach to gameplay.

*Haze is now 10x more likely to punch Core in the face because he hasn't posted a picture in around two phases, causing him to question the legitimacy of his claimed posting restriction even further.

*Eclipse's Modkill Strike damage reduced 30%

*Eclipse's Modkill Strike AOE reduced 1 square.

*Sho M's Flavour Insight AOE increased by 1 square.

New content.

*Added the hidden player, Raymond.

**Raymond has been temporarily removed due to balancing concerns.

*Added 4 new lynching options! Travel now to Day 4 where you can lynch one of Core, Luka, Pariah or Ether!

Edit -

*Various grammar and typo fixes.

Edited by Hazekitty

FIRST OF ALL:

Thank you mafia, you did my job for me.

SECOND OF ALL:

Released new update for Schoolboy Mafia.

General.

*Weapons of Mass Construction has been removed from the game, his skillpool has been integrated into the reworked Haze class.

*Fixed a rare bug that caused Haze to be dead on Night 3.

*Fixed a commonly occuring bug where dead players wouldn't shut up.

Class balancing.

*Haze class has been completely redesigned from the ground up with a more passive approach to gameplay.

*Haze is now 10x more likely to punch Core in the face because he hasn't posted a picture in around two phases, causing him to question the legitimacy of his claimed posting restriction even further.

*Eclipse's Modkill Strike damage reduced 30%

*Eclipse's Modkill Strike AOE reduced 1 square.

*Sho M's Flavour Insight AOE increased by 1 square.

New content.

*Added the hidden player, Raymond.

**Raymond has been temporarily removed due to balancing concerns.

*Added 4 new lynching options! Travel now to Day 4 where you can lynch one of Core, Luka, Pariah or Ether!

Edit -

*Various grammar and typo fixes.

Wrong, my friend.