Schoolboy Mafia

eclipse

sir

explain to me where the recruitment flavor is

how that is balanced in this scenario

how sho is mafia

how The flavor is wrong and the multiple slash wounds fit sho and core who apostrophe s characters do not use swords last time I checked

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean how is that balanced in this scenario? As if you weren't a vigilante/cop, hidden town. that can also get items from people. Never said Sho was mafia, i'm saying you and core could be teaming up.

If Sho is not mafia

his report is that you are since you claim roy

also

I was the counterbalance to the serial killer

who died rather early

and who I was planning on wasting my one shot kill on

also you did not answer my question

where is the recruitment flavor

there would be recruitment flavor

This reminds me

hash mark hash mark unvote

hash mark hash mark elect colon Roy

That is majority

@Snike: No need for thanks.

Released new update for Schoolboy Mafia.

Bugfixes

*Fixed an error with Core's logic, Core was incorrectly assuming that claiming a role that is more threatening to the mafia than Doctor would keep him safe.

New Content.

*One of Haze's night results has been released, it seems to corroborate Core's flavour at the very least:

Your result:

The Wiretap flickers to life!

"*static* think that *static*"

"*unintelligible*"

"Sometimes, I *static* too much."

What was that noise? It almost sounded like an animal! The Wiretap goes silent for a bit, then comes back to life.

"*static* say that! I don't work for *static*"

"Like you'd *static* you are such a sucker for food!"

"Hey, stop being mean, master!"

"I'm being truthful, *static*"

"*static* as I get my *static*"

"You should be a *static* little *static* with your appetite!"

"It's because I'm *static* know that, master!"

"Fine, fine. *static* Do your best, okay?"

"Yes, master! I'll be back in no time!"

What was that about?

*A vote for Roy because repeated slashes and Sho's report are incriminating.

**##Vote: Roy

*A bet from Haze that Roy's flavour is that he joined the mafia to protect his harem since this was supposed to be an all-girl's school.

Upcoming content.

*Sho will be retrieving Psych's item, and Core will be guarding him while he does so.

If i was scum and did nothing you guys would complain as to why i didn't defend my self. If i am scum and defending my self, you guys say why defend my self when everything is against me... You guys are confusing :wacko:

ONE LAST REMINDER: IF YOUR RESULTS ARE IN ITALICS, DO NOT SHARE THEM. THE NEXT PERSON THAT BREAKS THIS RULE IS GETTING MODKILLED WITHOUT WARNING.

Check and check.

You all gather around Roy, who ran out into the school's parking lot. As someone got the rope ready, you hear horse hooves. A few minutes later, you stare in disbelief at a horse's rear. Looks like his dad has picked him up from school, along with transfer papers. If you guys want to lynch Roy, you'll have to go to Ostia.

Dear Slayer,

You are Roy. Between your growths and promotion time, you aren't considered an amazing lord. You came to this school because you got lost on your way back to Ostia. You are a part of the mafia because you feel that SF doesn't give you enough respect.

During the night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Rapier strike on <PLAYER>". You will attempt to hit <PLAYER> with your Rapier, but since your Strength sucks, you'll only succeed in breaking an item held by <PLAYER>. If <PLAYER> is holding no items, they will be silenced instead.

If you are sent out to kill, you may respond to the mafia thread with "I'm doing the killing, so back off!" Any other roles that target you will be randomly redirected. This ability has the same priority as your original priority, and the priority for this ability may not be altered in any way. You may only do this once.

Posting restriction: After reading many tier list discussions, you realized that if you were on a horse, maybe you'd be a little higher up. You must make a mention of a horse at least once during every phase.

You are allied with the mafia. You win when all threats to the mafia have been eliminated.

You go back to your rooms, talking excitedly. Who knows what the next day will bring?

It is now Night 6. I'd prefer it if you guys got your actions in sooner than later, so Night 6 ends at the same time as Day 6 was set to end.

So... Should I bother with whatever item psych might hold or keep my last photo until next mafia goon bothers to show his flavour?

also I have to say my luck has been AMAZING. first my favourite game ever and then a fire emblem game. What next? Full metal alchemist? Ao no exorcist?

doc on me

watcher on doc

Ether affect my action

This way if i get killed we catch who hooks core

if core dies watcher catches scum

if watcher is hit they will survive the night

talk people talk

Ok, today I did a whole lot of nothing aside from playing minecraft and league of legends. Unfortunately my multiplayer minecraft server crashed and noone's online on LoL currently. This means I am now incredibly bored and am about to watch Doctor Who on bbc iplayer.

Did I do good?