Hiiiii

Hazuki

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 pages...holy crap lol. thats a lot for in introduction.

Welcome! You seem to be getting along good here already!

I hope all of your dreams come true.

Aww, that's a nice greeting! Thank you!

Nah, I was asleep during the earthquake. Still kinda funny how the east coast finally got an earthquake.

Oh, haha, I knew some people who were asleep the whole time as well. They missed out on a pretty rare occasion for the east coast!

I've lived here my whole life and nothing on a scale that big has ever happened before. I'm really grateful that it wasn't way worse, I wouldn't know what to do!

This feels like this intro thread has turned into a Far from the Forest thread.

I wonder if Lux and Roxas's seeing the "Female" on her profile and the Eirika avatar has something to do with it

Move the topic--/shot

Not a chance in France.

This is Lux and Roxas. Roxas is still sore over Soluna dumping him for Lux, and Lux... well, this is Lux.

You kind of have your facts mixed up with Roxas, and I am Lux and I am a good person who... wait what are you even inferring? D:<

Would not be a surprise although kinda funny since Lux does have a girlfriend IIRC.

... Shouldn't that kind of, uh, stop me?

I believe this explains the threads' replies and views.

unledqs.png

Spammers, (most)all of you! I expected Lux and Roxas to have "beaten" Kai, but he nearly "beat" them both combined.

Anyway, welcome to Serenes Forest. I will be your fruitilicious overlord during your stay here.

Edited by Tangerine

unledqs.png

Spammers, (most)all of you! I expected Lux and Roxas to have "beaten" Kai, but he nearly "beat" them both combined.

Anyway, welcome to Serenes Forest. I will be your fruitilicious overlord during your stay here.

Oh my, I wasn't even aware of selectable skins on SF, it seems! I really like the one you're using!

Hello Tangerine, could you tell me how I could change from the default skin? I never saw an option anywhere.

I know this isn't what you were talking about Tangerine but the number of messages you have borders on obscene.

Haha, you should've seen them before! When I went away for 1 or 2 weeks I had like 211 unread messages. Sometimes I let them build up though because I get too lazy to read everything.

Oh my, I wasn't even aware of selectable skins on SF, it seems! I really like the one you're using!

Hello Tangerine, could you tell me how I could change from the default skin? I never saw an option anywhere.

At the bottom of every page there should be a selectable skin. Yours will be the default Serenes Forest, I have mine set to Magical Purple.

At the bottom of every page there should be a selectable skin. Yours will be the default Serenes Forest, I have mine set to Magical Purple.

Ahh, I love the Magical Purple skin! Thanks much!

Haha, you should've seen them before! When I went away for 1 or 2 weeks I had like 211 unread messages. Sometimes I let them build up though because I get too lazy to read everything.

Jeez... Is this because you're an admin so you get complaints from a lot of people or are you just that popular? ... Maybe both.

I mean, I usually only find one message waiting for me when I get back, if any. The most I've ever had was... 6? Not counting my birthdays.

Jeez... Is this because you're an admin so you get complaints from a lot of people or are you just that popular? ... Maybe both.

I mean, I usually only find one message waiting for me when I get back, if any. The most I've ever had was... 6? Not counting my birthdays.

I would get a lot of notifications, too, but nothing on Tangerine's level!

unledqs.png

Success, another thread derailed!

I don't really get that many complaints via PM. I get more complaints from friends when I don't respond very quickly than for forum problems, haha! It's my e-mail that gets spammed there, 'cause I have it set to send me an e-mail every time someone reports a post or makes a ticket. I check my e-mail more than I use SF so it helps.

Just lots of talking mostly with the PMs. If I get too many I get lazy and don't bother reading them all, then they build up to the 100s and I am forced to read them and reply/clear them out :P:. Vicious cycle!

Success, another thread derailed!

Evil little gnome! You are just like a black cat, except when you appear in front of a thread it is derailed rather than causing car crashes on back roads and such.

Edited by Tangerine

uhhhhhh-2.png

261 if you can't see it.

/e-peen