FE character hair most like yours?

Hazuki

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Er...I really can't figure out who i'd be the most like. I'm a guy with shoulder length dirty blonde hair... weirdly though some of my bangs are a brighter blonde (No idea how this happened, no highlights or nothing, just sort of naturally happened.) It is straight with curls only on the ends (e.g. the hair that touches my shoulders only.)

Is there even a fire emblem character like that?

Er...I really can't figure out who i'd be the most like. I'm a guy with shoulder length dirty blonde hair... weirdly though some of my bangs are a brighter blonde (No idea how this happened, no highlights or nothing, just sort of naturally happened.) It is straight with curls only on the ends (e.g. the hair that touches my shoulders only.)

Is there even a fire emblem character like that?

Lucian, maybe. Even though you basically described Fabio.

Sonia from FE:7.

I was playing around with hairstyles and when I played that game I liked it a lot. In fact I look like Sonia a lot except for the eye colour.

EDIT: and body height. I'm hella tall and she probably wasn't especially seeing as Japanese woman are tiny as f***.

Edited by Silith

I like how there appears to be a higher amount of female posters here.

But I've got dark brown/black hair, and I think Kyle's hairstyle is most closely resembling..... -sigh- I always get poked around by my fellow Asian friends (I'm Asian also) as to why I don't have the "cool" anime/Asian dude hair. Ah well, I just have extremely dense hair, the barber once described it as weed-like.

Edited by skitarii