I have lost my grip on reality

Tangerine

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get flowery and sumb, just answer the man's question.

You are one of the last people on this site whose direct orders I am ever likely to fulfill. This is not grown out of animosity, it is merely grown out of your own directness of manner.

EDIT-And Death I kinda liked the band too. But emphasis on kinda. I definitely wouldn't put them on the flat or negative end of the like scale, but I wouldn't put them high above that center point either.

Edited by Blue Mars

You are one of the last people on this site whose direct orders I am ever likely to fulfill. This is not grown out of animosity, it is merely grown out of your own directness of manner.

Too fucking bad, someone asked you a perfectly valid question and it's nothing that could hurt you, so you have to answer him, I don't give a crap whether you want to or not, he derserves an explanation.

Too fucking bad, someone asked you a perfectly valid question and it's nothing that could hurt you, so you have to answer him, I don't give a crap whether you want to or not, he derserves an explanation.

Can't... stop... laughing...

y u mad tho

Nobody is obligated to answer anyone's questions if they don't want to. Especially for some random guy over the internet.

Actually, I am obligated by my code to answer all questions which I am able to answer (though the idea that I keep to all my obligations is questionable). That "TRUTH" thread applies to all threads on SF. But in this case I was unable to answer as a result of not knowing any information about the band in question.

Edited by Blue Mars

Well that's your personal code. That you willingly abide by as you chose to do so.

Why so sure of that? Maybe there is an external, overlooking force which is making me abide by it, somewhat akin to the relationship between Artegal and his patron goddess Astarte (sp?).