PMU H1 Playthrough

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mario kirby that sounds interesting but when he promotes to horsemen he'll have low weapon levels, i might accept it though.

If it really is a bother, you can do the opposite. (Hunter->General) I forgot that knights don't have swords or bows.

That's just unfair. You shouldn't punish him for me thinking Roshea's speed is bad and that Palla's isn't.

Unless you actually meant to give ME archer-sniper Palla, in which case I invite you to post in my topic. For another, this brings up another point- archer's speed base sucks, which certainly isn't helping him. However, I would take her 10 SPD over his 6.5 at her level. Also, at that point dumping 4,000 gold on a forge is much more reasonable.

I'll clarify my argument. Roshea suffers from either very poor speed later or very poor offense initially, and that makes him a bad unit. The way to make Roshea's speed genuinely good is to make him a myrmidon, but 9 ATK sucks. That's, like, 2x2 damage.

Two Archers in H1 isn't gonna kill him (unless they're Lena and Maria). Really. It's not a particularly huge jump. If this was H3, it would be another story.

Early promotion exists. The first Master Seal is on Chapter 10, and it's not that hard to get (Jagen the Draco should be enough for bait). It's not a matter of overkill; it's a matter of Just Enough. IIRC, the most common stat booster in the game is Speedwings. Use them well.

Two Archers in H1 isn't gonna kill him (unless they're Lena and Maria). Really. It's not a particularly huge jump. If this was H3, it would be another story.

Early promotion exists. The first Master Seal is on Chapter 10, and it's not that hard to get (Jagen the Draco should be enough for bait). It's not a matter of overkill; it's a matter of Just Enough. IIRC, the most common stat booster in the game is Speedwings. Use them well.

if i go with mariokirby's Idea then i'll have three bow units...

An all-bows run isn't hard, and that's on H2, and I'm a pretty average (plausibly slightly above-) player. Admittedly, not the best for turncounts, but two Archers isn't so much 'crippling' as 'inconvenient'. It won't even be that once they've promoted.

Edited by Furekitty

Hey, Hero saves Bord's Axe ranks...and Early on, enemies have next to no Res, so Bord does decent chipping, plus 3 base Str means no Spd loss with harder hitting tomes...Unless you absolutely despise Tome users...

Heroes have high Skill caps, which means Bord's high Skill growth doesn't go to waste. Plus Heroes have such high bases, you should be fine in H1.

Plus I wanted to see a Male set B Levin Sword users. :P:

up to chapter 4 where i can finally class change the guys, replacement units have appeared so i'll use them but they won't get any kills and will most likely die in each level.

here are my units/classes(Lena is gonna be used only for chapter 4 since i lack a healer

Marth: 22 hp, 9 STR, 5 skill, 9 speed, 10 luck, 7 defense level 5

Abel: 23 hp, 7 str, 8 skill, 9 speed, 5 luck, 8 defense level 5

Jagen: 20 HP, 9 str, 1 magic, 11 skill, 8 speed, 1 luck, 11 defense, 3 res leve l2

Wrys: 16 HP, 3 str, one magic, 13 skill, 14 speed, 3 luck, 4 defense, 1 res, level 2(forged a sword named BaldPwn)

Ogma: 26 HP, 8 str, 6 skill, 9 speed, 3 luck, 5 defense level 6

Barst: 21 hp, 10 str, 13 skill, 12 speed, 5 luck, 8 defense level 4

Bord: 18 HP, 4 str, 2 magic, 6 skill, 4 speed, 1 luck, 6 defense, 3 res level 4

Cord: 20 HP 8 str, 9 skill, 8 speed, 5 luck, 5 defense level 4

by far i can't tell if Bord or Wrys is my worst unit X_X

Edited by HF Makalov Fanboy Kai

1. Trust me when I say Wrys.

2. I'm doing a slightly different run on H1. . .and by playing semi-efficiently, I had Roshea hit D bows in 6x. You need him to enter battle with the bow roughly 15 times. For some weird reason, the only thing he's gaining is HP, so I'll see how long his bases hold. Lastly, I am not using forges.

so i scraped my team to chapter 6x, gave Roshea an forged bow named Lol.

my issue now stands that after Jagen is now level 3 and his last Level up he gained nothing. i was wondering if i had to use him now that the early game is pretty much over, or if i can switch him out for another possible choice that hasn't been chosen yet(thats still alive in my game mind you) if so then basicly everyone past chapter 6 is up for grabs and the only non draft guys that are still alive on my team are Rickard, Hardin, Wolf, Lena.

It's a PMU. You were picked to use Jagen. Connect the dots. You don't have to use him, but you don't get a replacement.

Hey, at least it isn't, like, Macellan.

Edited by Furetchen

It's a PMU. You were picked to use Jagen. Connect the dots. You don't have to use him, but you don't get a replacement.

Hey, at least it isn't, like, Macellan.

i see other people have like 15 charactors on thier PMU playthoughs, so can i open up 1 or two more since 13 are filled or is that abit too late?