OMG guys, it's another PMU

Choose characters and classes. You know the drill.

1. Marth

2. Gaggles: Archer -> Sniper

3. Frey: Mage -> Swordmaster

4. Wolf: Sorcerer

5. Darros: Knight -> Horseman

6. Barst: Fighter -> Berserker

7. Merric: Cavalier -> Paladin

8. Matthis: Myrmidon -> Dracoknight

9. Linde: Cleric -> Bishop

10. Tomas: Curate -> Swordmaster

11. Ogma: Pirate -> Berserker

12. Caeda: Pegasus Knight -> Sniper

13. Bord: Hunter -> General

14. Midia: Sage

15. Etzel: Warrior

Edited by Darros

What difficulty?

NM or H1. Probably NM because I'm a pansy reinforcements on HM drive me nuts. Definately NM if I get Frey or Norne.

Edited by Darros

inb4 Myrmidon!Wrys

I don't want to be mean, but I don't want to be very nice, is Sorcerer!Wolf lukewarm, E with tomes, but sexy growths? Besides I never seen anyone talk about Sedgar and Wolf as Sorcerers and you'll make a good guinea pig I'm sure. :P

EDIT: Sedgar and Wolf ARE NOT the same people.

Edited by Maji

Well, he is Wolf, so he's likely to have amazing everything besides weapon levels and magic. I'll try that though for sure.

Barst: Fighter -> Berserker

Because I'm nice!

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou

If he would want good team he would do his own team.

If he would want good reclass ideas he would ask them.

we give the man what he wants

Plus, many of these are perfectly usable. Magic user -> Sword user for Cain/Abel/Frey actually works out pretty well since you can get them to around level 10 at least before ch.4 and then from then on they get a few levels of magic and become capable of effectively using a Levin Sword. And on Normal Mode you can solo pretty much the whole game with just Marth.

He should just be glad no one did Wrys!Myrm or Darros!Knight.

Plus, many of these are perfectly usable. Magic user -> Sword user for Cain/Abel/Frey actually works out pretty well since you can get them to around level 10 at least before ch.4 and then from then on they get a few levels of magic and become capable of effectively using a Levin Sword. And on Normal Mode you can solo pretty much the whole game with just Marth.

He should just be glad no one did Wrys!Myrm or Darros!Knight.

you clearly haven't read the entire topic.

he was given Darros Knight, and in my topic i got Wrys! Myrm who i'm honestly trying to use X_X

you clearly haven't read the entire topic.

he was given Darros Knight, and in my topic i got Wrys! Myrm who i'm honestly trying to use X_X

Oh damn, I glanced at the list and didn't see that one. That one's pretty harsh since he has 0 speed growth. Though, he DOES have a totally sick defense growth.

But still, in NM, you can play the whole game with Marth and one or two other characters. You might even be able to do a Marth solo, though I've never tried so I wouldn't know. So even if you did get like Est!Anything, Wrys!non-curate, Darros!Knight, and a bunch of other subpar units/classes you can still beat the game.