The exact same thing as whitefang posted a moment ago

Yes I'm a copycat, I got your point already. Its not my fault I get urges to play this game rarely...

I am not doing this on H4-5 because I suck. However H2 is mef so its H3 by default

Here are the rules of this playthrough.

1. You will be selecting 18 characters, plus one thief, one ballistician, and one divine dragon. Feel free to make as many picks as you want.

2. I must recruit all characters selected and keep them alive. For this reason, no Gaiden characters may be selected. I will try to clear each map as quickly as possible given the rules.

2A. For deployment purposes, this is similar to a low-level playthrough, and I will field only my least experienced units. Promoted units count as 20+their level. Ballisticians and Manaketes count as promoted.

3. You must make your picks such that I receive exactly one of each type of class for both males and females, both before and after promotion.

4. After you select a character, reclass his/her pre- and post-promotion classes. Try to make these classes different from each other and different from the character's original class. This means Abel cant be cavalier or Paladin and if he is 1st tier Archer he can't be 2nd tier Sniper

4A. This means that exactly 1 pre-promote each of the Female (Midia or Minerva) set and Male set A characters will be selected. Every other character will be promoted during the game (so no Wolf or Sedgar, etc.)

4B. If it is not possible, for any reason, to follow these guidelines, then simply pick any unit for the needed classes that remain.

5. Wifi shop and forge are available, unless there is a huge opposition against their use.

6. Depending on which characters I get, chapters 1-3 may be done without regard to character selections, just so that I can get through them in a reasonable timeframe.

7. First character to hit lv 10 will be promoted first, second is promoted second etc.

Seals WILL be used at the preparations of chapter right after its obtained. If I don't have any units at lv 10 or higher during this time It will be used in the preparations of the next chapter after someone hits lv 10. Last 2 units to hit lv 10 will stay unpromoted and are ignored for endgame bacause its brutal enough without unpromoteds. If I have 3 or more units with lv 9 or lower during endgame, the 2 at the lowest lvs are still not used.

For ease of use, simply refer to this chart and I will fill it out.

Unit list.

Pre-promotion Females

Pegasus Knight: Athena

Myrmidon: Catria

Archer: Linde

Mage: Elice

Cleric: Shiida

Post-promotion Females

Dracoknight: Elice

Paladin: Linde

Swordmaster: Midia

Sniper: Catria

Sage: Shiida

Bishop: Athena

Pre-promotion Male Set A:

Cavalier: Tomas

Myrmidon: Gordin

Archer: Matthis

Mage: Vyland

Curate: Roshea

Post-promotion Male Set A:

Dracoknight: Gordin

Paladin: Wendell

Swordmaster: Vyland

Sniper: Roshea

Sage: Tomas

Bishop: Matthis

This site likes B set

Fighter: Draug

Hunter: Caesar

Pirate: Ogma

Dark Mage: Cord

Knight: Darros

Mercenary: Barst

Post-promotion Male Set B:

Warrior: Ogma

Horseman: Barst

Berserker: Caesar

Sorcerer: Darros

General: Cord

Hero: Draug

Utility:

Lord: Marth

Thief: Rick

Ballistician: Jake

Manakete: Tiki

Edited by Sho.M.The.Panty

I jus realized that because of no wifi shop, I can get only 14 master seals. thus few new rules:

First character to hit lv 10 will be promoted first, second is promoted second etc.

Seals WILL be used at the preparations of chapter right after its obtained. If I don't have any units at lv 10 or higher during this time It will be used in the preparations of the next chapter after someone hits lv 10. Last 2 units to hit lv 10 will stay unpromoted and are ignored for endgame bacause its brutal enough without unpromoteds. If I have 3 or more units with lv 9 or lower during endgame, the 2 at the lowest lvs are still not used.

Pegasus Knight -> SM Rena :D:

Just noticed that the one pre-promo slot was already taken by draco minerva. Changing to SM. If you choose to take SM midia though, make Rena Draco instead.

Edited by Kopfjager