RIP Tangerine empire

Ansem

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My goal from this day forth: to be the greatest general to have ever stood up to the tangerine empire.

You should probably establish some sort of military before declaring yourself a general. :|

We are now 29 strong! 25 Tangeriners, Mumu "the Tsundere Veteran", NTG "the Spy" and Vincent & I! What a great force.

what the fuck is this shit

If you need to ask, you aren't in the fruit. Fruit shall now replace the word "know".

You should probably establish some sort of military before declaring yourself a general. :|

The Tangerine Veteran has spoken!

We are now 29 strong! 25 Tangeriners, Mumu "the Tsundere Veteran", NTG "the Spy" and Vincent & I! What a great force.

If you need to ask, you aren't in the fruit. Fruit shall now replace the word "know".

The Tangerine Veteran has spoken!

It will also replace the word "loop" since if you're in the loop you're in the know. Therefore, form now on the famed breakfast cereal shall be known as "fruit fruits".

Except that guy was talking about being a general in charge of a resistance.

Thats that other silly guy whatever his name is.

I on the other hand have 10,000 matches and oranges.

Edited by SlayerX

I did my stats and I Figure I could be either a fighter or an Armor... So I'm gonna work out and reach level 20 before I eat that master seal.

Fox is the only one allowed in the fruit to begin with.

Kai

Lumi

Furet

Mumu

Vincent

NTG

JBCWK

Integrity

Eclipse

Gio

Balcerzak

Psych

Darros

Proto

Kay

Lux

swd

Frostbite

Kristy

Hazuki

Snike

Core

Mercenary Raven

Naglfar

Spectakitty

Iris

Karina

and our most recent member before this fateful day,

thebestas.png

We were the best ever! But sadly, our time has come to an end. In our hearts we will remain one, but in the eyes of all others we will simply be a group of assorted friends rather than an indestructible force of fruit. Our takeover was quick and unheard of, powerful and without significant resistance. Perhaps we will return one day and show our inevitable new members what a badass and awesome team we were 'back in the day', but for now I offer you all respite. The Tangerine War is over, so you can live peacefully knowing that victory was tasted; it may not have been as delicious as a tangerine, but it was sweet nonetheless.

unlednav.png

Compared to the man, our numbers were small, but our hearts big.

There were times of excitement,

:tangerine:

of happiness,

ivh9jq_th.jpg

sadness,

e6yvig_th.jpg

suspicion,

rm91g4.gif

despair,

2554947.gif

more despair,

ejv21d.gif

this,

10dsk8x.gif

ascendance,

ossk8n.gif

and finally, undisputed levels of cool.

709rnn.gif

My friends, remember these days and these emotions. Keep them and their purpose close to your hearts! Our cause will never die until we allow it to, deep down inside. Save those emotions for the day they are needed again!

As always, your beloved leader and dear friend,

Tangerine.