RIP Tangerine empire

Ansem

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How you managed to mistake my math notebook for a diary is beyond me. As much as one wants to believe, the language of Asian is not math.

I'd like to know how I managed to revive myself after getting killed getting run over by a car, but I don't have all the answers.

Must be those three pages of differential equations.

I find that likely, primarily because I have never heard stories of pages of notes on mathematics, or any other academic subject, having revivatory abilities. I find the Christ a more convincing explanation.

Now that's dumb.

I wouldn't say that self-hate is that stupid, necessarily. I personally have low standards for people to live in this world, but others seem to be quite demanding, and it seems unsurprising that some would generate standards such that they no longer approved of their own existence as it is. From their, the choices are self-abolition or self-dynamism towards a better path.

Edited by Blue Mars

If my notes didn't disappear due to being used up, where the hell did they go

Join :tangerine:.

You never did. You only teased about the motorcycle episode because of the girl's attitude towards the end of the episode.

I see you're in denial.

You just liked the whole package basically.

Am not!!!!!