Best/Worst in the Series: Round 107

NinjaMonkey

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he meant to refer to his hat, then why didn't he just say hat intead of 'thing'?

For crying out loud, we're only judging one part of a character here. Unless a character is wearing two hats or something, just giving their name should suffice for this round.

He could be wearing a headband for all I know...

A. Look up the sprite.

B. Reference the others who said Alec, indicating he wears a turban.

C. Realize that was the headgear is really doesn't matter so much as the character wearing it, for the purposes of classification.

D. Be excessively difficult and argumentative about the who idea instead of any of the above easy options.

Please select an option -> D

EREMIYA.PNG

Maria doesn't wear a cap in any of her appearances, unless you're talking about her hairband or something.

What. Darros, quit smoking that blue stuff.

I remember Maria's Bro having an avvy of Maria using a Bishop cap like that one.

Best: OK, I'M JUST GONNA SAY IT YOU GUYS

MAKALOV'S WIG!!!

Worst: Haar's Eyepatch, it limits his powers of the underworld like Zaraki Kenpachi. Why doesn't he ever take it off?

A. Look up the sprite.

B. Reference the others who said Alec, indicating he wears a turban.

C. Realize that was the headgear is really doesn't matter so much as the character wearing it, for the purposes of classification.

D. Be excessively difficult and argumentative about the who idea instead of any of the above easy options.

Please select an option -> D

*Bursts into applause*

Best: OK, I'M JUST GONNA SAY IT YOU GUYS

MAKALOV'S WIG!!!

I'm pretty sure that isn't a wig.

Worst: Haar's Eyepatch, it limits his powers of the underworld like Zaraki Kenpachi. Why doesn't he ever take it off?

Maybe he lost that eye in battle or something...

I remember Maria's Bro having an avvy of Maria using a Bishop cap like that one.

....Yeah, Haha, Sorry. That was Eremiya's headgear. I thought it was weird that all the Bishops seem to be wearing it, but Eremiya's the only one rocking it.

Glad to see you liked it. XD

Anyway....

Best: I can't not vote for her now, Eremiya. NICE HAT. Runner up to Maria, Priscilla, and Nyna.

Worst: EDIT: Liz. (FE13) With the game just announced, and my first reaction is 'Oh please don't let that one be a main character, that hair is gonna make me break my game', I think she deserves it.

Runner up to Ranulf. That hat/strap contraption probably only began to bug me because of all of his screen time that left me to stare at it. Marth...for that Tiara that actually looked more manly in FE11&12, but is just a travesty everywhere else...

I nominate Most/Least Complex Character Design. I suppose Most/Least Complex Character would work as well, but the entire cast of Shadow Dragon Save Marth, Caeda, Maria, & Minerva would make the Least Complex list, so let's just stick with the first one.

Edited by Maria's Bro

Best: Any and all headbands/forehead protectors Ewan's string circlet thing.

Worst: Aideen from FE4's string with some paper or cloth tiny square thing on her forehead. I just don't get it.

Funny to see my exact thought on the first post.

Best: Sirius' mask, for it's original and epic design

Worst: Marth's tiara, because it's silly imo.