Bizarro Mafia- Game Over

riariadne

victoly  

14 members have voted

1. 1. do i win guys (read: did you enjoy this game)

• Yes
    • No
    • No for reasons that couldn't be controlled by host
    • It was fun but it could've been balanced better
    • abstain

Because I'm terrible at NOC and he plays pretty well from what I recall.

Bitto, SSP and Slicey from the old days, Prims, and Whispy all play really well

if you want me to just link you to random games. Oh, and DL played exceptionally well until he ragequit the forum. thanks for telling me that I suck

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If no one died, how could I have killed anyone?

You said that someone had roleblocked you, right after Paperblade said no one died. This implies that you attempted to kill someone.

Bitto, SSP and Slicey from the old days, Prims, and Whispy all play really well

if you want me to just link you to random games. Oh, and DL played exceptionally well until he ragequit the forum. thanks for telling me that I suck

That would be convenient.

You said that someone had roleblocked you, right after Paperblade said no one died. This implies that you attempted to kill someone.

But Reinfleche only just forgot to update, which means we don't know if no one died or not. Paper was just joking.

The sun began to rise on the town.

It occurred to everyone three were missing amongst them: Strawman, Proto, and Psych.

Strawman turned up dead in a side alley, shot. A slip of paper giving instructions to him read the following:

[spoiler=strawman's role]

Dear Strawman,

15. You are Silver, FORSAKEN Watcher.

Ace Spades

img_character_main02.jpg

-May choose to watch one person at night to learn who visited them by replying to this PM "Night X: Looking through the window of USER's house."

You are sided with the Forsaken. You win if all anti-Forsaken factions are eliminated.

Proto, it turned out, was sleeping in. Lazy fucker.

The door to Psych's home was broken down. He was found cleaved in two. The paper in his pocket was barely discernible as the following:

[spoiler=psych's role]

Dear Psych,

16. You are Robocop, FORKSAKEN Rolefinder.

Jack Hearts

robocop.jpg

-May choose 1 person each night to learn their role them by replying to this PM "Night X: Investigating USER."

You are sided with the Forsaken. You win if all anti-Forsaken factions are eliminated.

You've been modkilled and lost for talking about the game to Paperblade after death. Congratulations.

Lastly, the following was heard over a loudspeaker:

First of all, reminder that this is Kaoz now... secondly, I found a somewhat interesting bit of information in my inbox...
You found out that there is a group called "Sin Covenant" in this game. Their win condition is "You are sided with the Sin Covenant. You win if your team makes up at least half of the remaining players."

Day Two has now begun. Phase ends Monday, September 26th, at 2:30 PM, EST.

Edited by Luka M

Oh, cruel world. How could you let me die so early? Never have I ever died at such a time as this; so fast, so unexpected, so dark.

My heart aches for you, town. This is a heavy loss with both your rolefinder and watcher dead. So horrid, so sad.

Good luck! I fear you will need it.

And now, I die!

*exasperated gasp*

*dies*

I think it's two mafias, as the win con of the "Sin Covenant" says they only need for half of the players to be their team to win, where with a serial killer that wouldn't be accurate.

Unless it's one mafia and a vig.

Also, Kaoz, how did you get such info, if you don't mind me asking?

Actually nvm... it seems Proto is sleeping or something like that... Probably some sort of kidnaper it seems :/... Guess tha means we can't o anything to him...?

IDK i'm confusing myself now. Rein, is proto kidnapped or something?

12:33 Paperblade is Proto kidnapped or something

12:33 Paperblade or was that just bs

12:33 LukaMegurine no comment

12:33 Paperblade can Proto talk in the thread

12:33 Paperblade atm

12:34 LukaMegurine no comment

12:34 Paperblade u suk

mibbit etc.