Bizarro Mafia- Game Over

riariadne

victoly  

14 members have voted

1. 1. do i win guys (read: did you enjoy this game)

• Yes
    • No
    • No for reasons that couldn't be controlled by host
    • It was fun but it could've been balanced better
    • abstain

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So in essence... wouldn't it make more sense the other way around? Wen getting an inspection result on Slayer and then pretending to have his role to get him lynched? Though that wouldn't exactly be a good trade either.... other opinions on this maybe?

Wen wouldn't need to inspect anyone

Here is my priority. Assuming the cards = priority

Dear Sho.M,

10. You are Fatima, FORSAKEN Bodyguard.

Queen Diamonds

fatima.jpg

-May choose 1 person each night by responding to this PM "Night X: Recognizing USER as the new Master."

-If the chosen person is attacked, both the attacker and you die

You are sided with the Forsaken. You win if all anti-Forsaken factions are eliminated.

I deleted it cause it was in italics :mellow:

Why exactly do we think cards = priority, again?

1. There's doesn't seem to be anything else that it could mean

2. They make a lot of sense and fit very well with the roles e.g. Watcher has the ultimate priority with Ace of Spades

3. They're in italics, which is usually reserved for priority, at least in games that have any italic text in the role PMs at all

I was kind of thinking that Slayer isn't mafia. He seemed genuinely confused earlier, and actually posted frequently. Wen did absolutely nothing for two days straight and randomly counterclaimed. However, Wen would know that he would be killed the next day if Slayer was proven to be Forsaken, and if Wen was mafia he wouldn't get himself killed this early.

##Vote: SlayerX

Slow_Clap_RE_I_dont_care-s420x315-139732-580.gif

##Unvote

##Vote: Kopfjager

Wen, dear, please pay attention to other roles when fakeclaiming, please.

At my previous antics, it was more of a gut reaction. And I'm sorry for that.

Citizen Kane voted for Wen Yang. I have no choice but to follow

##Unvote: Slayer

##Vote: Wen Yang

Mostly because he doesn't seem to be commenting on why both the claims are the same, so this is more of a pressure vote than a lynch vote.

Let me just explain why I believe it's a fake. First, let's look at the three role PMs we see for certain. Note the bolded part.

[spoiler=mod role PM]Dear Luka M,

17. You are Horatio Caine, MODERATOR Supervisor.

Joker

250px-Horatio_Caine.jpg

-Talk to players about the game

-Change phases

-Post Role PMs after death

-Cannot die by any means

-At any point in time if a users makes a major infraction in the rules, you may reply to this thread "There are no other crime scenes in Miami for you today, USER". That user will die. This action negates all forms of protection. Users killed in this manner will have their win condition changed to "You are alone. You win if you survive."

-Optionally, after the game is finished, you may write postgame coverage!

You are aligned with yourself. You win if people generally enjoy this game.

Dear Strawman,

15. You are Silver, FORSAKEN Watcher.

Ace Spades

img_character_main02.jpg

-May choose to watch one person at night to learn who visited them by replying to this PM "Night X: Looking through the window of USER's house."

You are sided with the Forsaken. You win if all anti-Forsaken factions are eliminated.

Dear Psych,

16. You are Robocop, FORKSAKEN Rolefinder.

Jack Hearts

robocop.jpg

-May choose 1 person each night to learn their role them by replying to this PM "Night X: Investigating USER."

Now, let's look at Wen's claim.

Kopfjager:

14. You are Sir Lancelot, FORSAKEN Guardian.

King Spades

220px-Lancelot3344.jpg

-May choose to guard 1 person at night by replying "Night X: Swearing a knightly oath to protect USER."

-If the guarded person is attacked, both the attacker and you die

Does anyone else see what I'm looking at?

1. There's doesn't seem to be anything else that it could mean

2. They make a lot of sense and fit very well with the roles e.g. Watcher has the ultimate priority with Ace of Spades

3. They're in italics, which is usually reserved for priority, at least in games that have any italic text in the role PMs at all

Uhhh. . .since I'm one of those who made priorities in italics, a few notes:

1. They were meant to be private, at all costs. They gave you an idea of where you were in the pecking order, and opened the possibility of failing actions due to priorities being missed.

2. I had more than just priorities in italics. Such information was meant to be used to plan your own actions, without input from anyone else.

3. My Tracker/Watcher had the lowest possible priority.

Seeing that Rein's allowing us to share these cards, I'm not convinced that they are priority yet. For now, I see it as extra flavor.

Might have just been a derp on Luka's part. But I do see what you're saying.

That's a really cheap excuse.

Also, why would Rein use Guardian instead of Bodyguard in a role pm? He's using the EM names from what I've seen.