Bizarro Mafia- Game Over

riariadne

victoly  

14 members have voted

1. 1. do i win guys (read: did you enjoy this game)

• Yes
    • No
    • No for reasons that couldn't be controlled by host
    • It was fun but it could've been balanced better
    • abstain

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darros tripped and fell of the bridge. gg

[spoiler=darros]

Dear Darros,

5. You are Balthier Bunansa, FORSAKEN Radical.

King Diamonds

balthier.jpg

-May choose to kill one player during any phase by replying to this PM "Day/Night X: Shooting USER."

-You bypass all protections except the Night 0 no-kill.

You are sided with the Forsaken. You win if all anti-Forsaken factions are eliminated.

It's Day Six. Phase ends when a lynch is decided upon or Sunday, October 16th, at 12 Noon EST.

Edited by Luka M

I really hope I'm not totally wrong with this, but here goes >_>;;

First of all, you guys might remember that, when RD claimed, there was a SNIP, so let me show you the complete role first:

Dear Radiant Dragon.

12. You are Freddie Mercury, FORSAKEN Rockstar.

Ace Diamonds

404px-Freddie_Mercury_performing_in_New_Haven%2C_CT%2C_November_1978.jpg

-May choose to announce a message each night by replying to this PM "Night X: Announcement:

(text you type here)

End announcement".

-At the beginning of each day, you will pick up a small, general piece of information.

You are sided with the Forsaken. You win if all anti-Forsaken factions are eliminated.

And now, all the night results I got because of it...

You

found out that there is a group called "Sin Covenant" in this game.

Their win condition is "You are sided with the Sin Covenant. You win if

your team makes up at least half of the remaining players."

You've learned the way of the sword. You will defend yourself from the next two attacks performed on you.

In addition, you picked up that there are 5 people outside the Forsaken.

(The first line was Core's role, the second one my own)

You

learned that there's a person with the team "Solo", with the wincon

"You are alone. You win if you are the last to survive." You also

learned that the cards are not, in fact, priority.

You've learned that the cards mean absolutely nothing.

You learned that only two people acted n4.

You learned that the person who is on the team "Solo" is a hidden player.

Nah, just kidding. There's no hidden players.

You learned that nobody is lying about their character.

The important result being this one:

You learned that only two people acted n4.

If we recall everyone's claims (Bizz & Blitz, mine can be found above), we can see that two of us claimed to have night actions. However, if you look back, you will see that I didn't make an announcement during N4, which means neither of the two people acted is me. In other words, we have two people with an action, but only one of them claimed to have one, that one being Blitz. Logically, the other one has to be the SK, so...

##Vote: Bizz

/sigh

what I don't understand though is who Blitz has been claiming to be protecting because there's been a kill every night, but whatever

##Vote: Blitz

Okay, it seems my role has already been revealed, so I might as well go ahead and reveal my/Blitz' night actions.

Night 0: Idled (lol?)

Night 1: Proto

Night 2: Proto

Night 3: Kaoz

Night 4: Idled (herp)

Night 5: Idled (derp)

what a great doctor.

What's confusing is that you say that Blitz must have acted Night 4. I see no such thing in the Role PM. I find this highly suspicious. From what I see, it seems like the killer must have acted on N4. The only explanation for your result is that he and Darros both targeted the same person... or that you're lying to get Levity lynched. I must say that you were awfully quick to attack her. Perhaps in the hope of scoring an easy victory? And those tidbits of "information" that the mod gave to you? All stuff the mafia could have determined.

##Vote: Kaoz

/;

You know, I'm not sure now if I ever read Kaoz's full roleclaim. He claimed announcer with.. a bulletproof vest or something?

What's confusing is that you say that Blitz must have acted Night 4. I see no such thing in the Role PM. I find this highly suspicious. From what I see, it seems like the killer must have acted on N4. The only explanation for your result is that he and Darros both targeted the same person... or that you're lying to get Levity lynched. I must say that you were awfully quick to attack her. Perhaps in the hope of scoring an easy victory? And those tidbits of "information" that the mod gave to you? All stuff the mafia could have determined.

##Vote: Kaoz

I believe that's what you'd call a check raise in poker... I did check Blitz's activity after making that post, and am currently very confused why two people have acted, when it's actually impossible. I think we can agree on that it proves Blitz/you isn't the SK though, because then you would have been mod killed some time ago. Now onto proving my innocence...

You're wrong about the bolded part. If you think back to the very first bit of information I provided (that there was a group called Sin Convenant), it prooves that that part of my role is genuine. Why? Because I made that piece of information public before any of them actually died. So if it wasn't through my role, I had no way of knowing that. The same goes for the number of non-Forsaken.

Naturally I've already proven the announcer role mutliptiple times.

@Bizz

The BPVs I got were given to me by Core as you might recall. They were not part of my original role.

To summarize, we've determined that Blitz/Anouleth couldn't be the SK, which leaves Bizz and myself.

Now Anouleth, I ask you, is it more likely for the SK to be an announcer, or to be unlynchable on D1 and protected from night actions until N3? I believe the answer is obvious... or would you like me to elaborate on anything?

You're wrong about the bolded part. If you think back to the very first bit of information I provided (that there was a group called Sin Convenant), it prooves that that part of my role is genuine. Why? Because I made that piece of information public before any of them actually died. So if it wasn't through my role, I had no way of knowing that. The same goes for the number of non-Forsaken.

Naturally I've already proven the announcer role mutliptiple times.

There's one very easy way to find out that the mafia are called the Sin Covenant: by being one of the mafia to begin with. That also explains how you know the number of anti-town.

Now Anouleth, I ask you, is it more likely for the SK to be an announcer, or to be unlynchable on D1 and protected from night actions until N3? I believe the answer is obvious... or would you like me to elaborate on anything?

Typically, vanilla SKs aren't very powerful or fun to play.

Typically, vanilla SKs aren't very powerful or fun to play.

I missed this part the first time >_<

I believe if you are unlynchable on the first day, and unable to be tracked the first three days, it hardly counts as vanilla.

But as you aren't convinced apparenlty, let's take a look at Bizz's voting pattern today. She voted for you without any explanation (and as you certainly wouldn't vote for yourself, she kinda had to convince me to change my vote), and then pretty much sheeped you, without giving me time to explain myself. Actually iirc, her votes didn't have much reasoning at all throughout the game...

Actually iirc, her votes didn't have much reasoning at all throughout the game...

Okay.

This is fucking not fucking true, and I'm sick and tired of this bullshit reasoning.

My votes always have some reasoning/merit, even if it can't be seen by other players. For example, notice how I voted for eclipse and was actually RIGHT that time? But none of you would listen to me at this point, so I knew it was a lost cause. I don't find it fair that you're disregarding everything I've done this game as without reason, because honestly that really hurts me as a player (like, I'm being serious here) and it doesn't help your case anyhow.

Eclipse was obviously mafia simply by the way she handled my accusations. Core was just being a liyyle dodgy/inactive, and I voted for him just to get some action going because no one was voting anyfuckingone and I wanted to be different. /; Kevin was the same way, and he actually got to be pretty protown later so I'm sorry that I even voted him. My opinions change really rapidly, and I can't change that part of me much at all. If you want proof, I'll even link you to past games I've played at CARA (I owe you some of those, anyway). It's called terrible scumhunting, Kaoz.

Another thing, what Anouleth is saying about you does have merit. I'm just still wondering why Blitz was such a terrible doctor though (and wow this game had a quite a few protecting roles by the looks of it... ? It makes sense with all of the killing roles though /: )

ALSO, Anouleth, you apparently had bulletproof vests, so you can't write off my role ability as that unusual.

@Bizz

The BPVs I got were given to me by Core as you might recall. They were not part of my original role.

oh really

didn't catch this but ehhh

My votes always have some reasoning/merit, even if it can't be seen by other players. For example, notice how I voted for eclipse and was actually RIGHT that time? But none of you would listen to me at this point, so I knew it was a lost cause. I don't find it fair that you're disregarding everything I've done this game as without reason, because honestly that really hurts me as a player (like, I'm being serious here) and it doesn't help your case anyhow.

Eclipse was obviously mafia simply by the way she handled my accusations. Core was just being a liyyle dodgy/inactive, and I voted for him just to get some action going because no one was voting anyfuckingone and I wanted to be different. /; Kevin was the same way, and he actually got to be pretty protown later so I'm sorry that I even voted him. My opinions change really rapidly, and I can't change that part of me much at all. If you want proof, I'll even link you to past games I've played at CARA (I owe you some of those, anyway). It's called terrible scumhunting, Kaoz.

What use is it to the town if we can't see why you're voting for someone? I don't really care what you've done in past games either, as it has no influence on this game.

Let's take your vote for Blitz earlier today as an example. As I already said, he wouldn't vote himself, so you had to do something to convince me... and that really didn't happen. You didn't even attempt to disprove my accusations either.

Errrr, I meant Kaoz in that last sentence, not Anouleth*

ugh four hours of sleep goooooooooo

I already explained that I got the from Core's role and that they weren't part of my original role.

Anyway, I think we can agree that Anouleth is Forsaken, so that leaves you and me. Please provide reasoning why I should be lynched and not you.