Bizarro Mafia- Game Over

riariadne

victoly  

14 members have voted

1. 1. do i win guys (read: did you enjoy this game)

• Yes
    • No
    • No for reasons that couldn't be controlled by host
    • It was fun but it could've been balanced better
    • abstain

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What use is it to the town if we can't see why you're voting for someone? I don't really care what you've done in past games either, as it has no influence on this game.

This is exactly why I'm done playing here. This is what I've been trying to say to everyone all game. You all relied so much on meta, and I tried to reason that metagaming is not the whole game. But now that you're in a corner, you're going to use hypocrisy such as this. This really... hurts. I don't think you have any idea how hurt I am. Never mind I even said anything.

I already explained that I got the from Core's role and that they weren't part of my original role.

Yeah, I caught that later because I'm such an idiot and have no reasoning for anything, and don't always read posts all the way. /:

Oh, by the way, blame my activity in this game on me being busy. I've been in college doing college things, and surely other people know where I'm coming from. /;

Anyway, I think we can agree that Anouleth is Forsaken, so that leaves you and me. Please provide reasoning why I should be lynched and not you.

-I'm town.

-You're accusing me with things such as "you've had no reasoning for anything" when I have. You just don't bother to read into my posts (hence why I'm done here!). Seriously, I really try and all I get is scorned for my apparent vagueness. I don't really know what to say on that matter, because I try to explain myself as best as I can and say all that I can, but it's really hard to try my best after that when my style simply isn't as understood here etc.

-Either of us could be SK with a souped-up ability. I can see a SOLO announcer--there's been one before.

(oh, wait, past games don't matter!)

-Are you one of those people that pushed on me without even voting me earlier on in the game? Because, if I recall, three out of the four mafia did that. You're supposed to vote if you're so suspicious of someone, you know (and I'm not directing this at you, per se, but pretty much to everyone here). So maybe some of my votes had more merit than other votes did. I always have a reason for them, though. I just... never know how to explain them most of the time, especially with my history here of people disregarding my opinions anyhow because they're nothing but 'Levity Vibes are never wrong' (again, this is not true). In fact, my vibes have been horrible this game, and quite erratic, too, because it was hard to read anyone until towards the end of the game...

This is exactly why I'm done playing here. This is what I've been trying to say to everyone all game. You all relied so much on meta, and I tried to reason that metagaming is not the whole game. But now that you're in a corner, you're going to use hypocrisy such as this. This really... hurts. I don't think you have any idea how hurt I am. Never mind I even said anything.

I don't think I have ever justified any of my actions through metagaming. I can't control other people's actions and thoughts, so if they use it, I can't do much against it..

-I'm town.

-You're accusing me with things such as "you've had no reasoning for anything" when I have. You just don't bother to read into my posts (hence why I'm done here!). Seriously, I really try and all I get is scorned for my apparent vagueness. I don't really know what to say on that matter, because I try to explain myself as best as I can and say all that I can, but it's really hard to try my best after that when my style simply isn't as understood here etc.

-Either of us could be SK with a souped-up ability. I can see a SOLO announcer--there's been one before.

(oh, wait, past games don't matter!)

-Are you one of those people that pushed on me without even voting me earlier on in the game? Because, if I recall, three out of the four mafia did that. You're supposed to vote if you're so suspicious of someone, you know (and I'm not directing this at you, per se, but pretty much to everyone here). So maybe some of my votes had more merit than other votes did. I always have a reason for them, though. I just... never know how to explain them most of the time, especially with my history here of people disregarding my opinions anyhow because they're nothing but 'Levity Vibes are never wrong' (again, this is not true). In fact, my vibes have been horrible this game, and quite erratic, too, because it was hard to read anyone until towards the end of the game...

-Then we're having a problem for I'm town too.

-Fair enough, maybe I'm not reading enough into them. Could you maybe elaborate on your votes today at least?

-Yes, either of could be the SK. My argument is, that your abilities would be a lot more helpful than mine.

-I haven't voted for you before today, and I don't think I pushed on you. I actually wasn't very suspicious of you before Kevin died.

I don't think I have ever justified any of my actions through metagaming. I can't control other people's actions and thoughts, so if they use it, I can't do much against it..

Fair enough... I was simply a little surprised for a minute there.

-Then we're having a problem for I'm town too.

Which is where we've reached a dilemma, it seems.

-Fair enough, maybe I'm not reading enough into them. Could you maybe elaborate on your votes today at least?

I promise I will once I've done my Spanish homework (since that's kind of the reason why I woke up early in the first place, whoopsie)

-Yes, either of could be the SK. My argument is, that your abilities would be a lot more helpful than mine.

I don't know... I can see why yours could be helpful, especially in driving the town in different directions as well as having an unusual ability for an SK. (I've never fully understood announcer btw)

-I haven't voted for you before today, and I don't think I pushed on you. I actually wasn't very suspicious of you before Kevin died.

All right, awesome. I'm being too general in my thinking then.

You have no choice than to be suspicious of me now, though. /;

I missed this part the first time >_<

I believe if you are unlynchable on the first day, and unable to be tracked the first three days, it hardly counts as vanilla.

Which is precisely my point. It makes perfect sense for a SK to be given various types of immunity, given that a vanilla SK is underpowered. Both your claim and Bizz's fit that.

But as you aren't convinced apparenlty, let's take a look at Bizz's voting pattern today. She voted for you without any explanation (and as you certainly wouldn't vote for yourself, she kinda had to convince me to change my vote), and then pretty much sheeped you, without giving me time to explain myself. Actually iirc, her votes didn't have much reasoning at all throughout the game...

Yeah, I agree that her sheeping was pretty suspicious.

Anouleth, the mafia are all dead, there's only a Solo remaining.

How can I prove that there is a Solo to begin with? Number of kills.

How does the number of kills prove that there is an SK?

Another thing, what Anouleth is saying about you does have merit. I'm just still wondering why Blitz was such a terrible doctor though (and wow this game had a quite a few protecting roles by the looks of it... ? It makes sense with all of the killing roles though /: )

Maybe real life interfered? To be honest, I'm surprising he wasn't subbed out earlier.

ALSO, Anouleth, you apparently had bulletproof vests, so you can't write off my role ability as that unusual.

I don't think I ever did.

Which is precisely my point. It makes perfect sense for a SK to be given various types of immunity, given that a vanilla SK is underpowered. Both your claim and Bizz's fit that.

But mine doesn't. I gained the BPV through Core's role...

http://serenesforest...dpost&p=1717570

http://serenesforest...dpost&p=1717586

How does the number of kills prove that there is an SK?

4. Strawman the DucksawDucky- Silver, FORSAKEN Watcher- Shot N1

2. Psych- Robocop, FORSAKEN Rolefinder- Cleaved in half N1

13. Snike- Snoopy, FORSAKEN Tracker- lightning bolt N2

6. Sho.M.The.Panty SlayerX- Fatima, SIN COVENANT Roleblocker- executed N2 - killed by Darros

16. Sober Emo Girl- Solid Snake, SIN COVENANT Infiltrator- laserbeams N2

15. Kay- Neku Sakuraba, FORSAKEN Psychic- burnt to a crisp N3

1. Paperblade/Paperkitty Balcerzak- Agent J, SIN COVENANT Rolefinder- explosions N3 - killed by Kevin

5. eclipse/Clipseykitty- Hatsune Miku, SIN COVENANT Overseer- heart attack N3 - killed by Proto

4 Mafia died by this point.

8. kirsche- Lightning, FORSAKEN Jack of All Trades- died a bloody death N4

14. Darros- Balthier, FORSAKEN Radical- tripped off that bridge (gg) N5

As you can see, on both N1 and N2 we have had two kills that weren't done by the town. This suggests that there are mutliple killing sources that are not allied with the town.

Yeah, I agree that her sheeping was pretty suspicious.

TBH, I trust you better than I trusted Blitz.

This leaves only one other option.

Bizz, your reply has nothing to do with what you quoted, just wanted to point that out.

Not to mention that we've already determined that Anouleth is town.

... Wow, you have no idea what you're saying, do you? <______<

oh my god

okay

I was voting blitz before

blitz is now anouleth

anouleth is pretty much established town, yes

and this leaves you.

I am suspicious of you.

I think that you are not town.

This is why I am voting you.

It was not 'sheeping,' it was me thinking that you are not town.

Have I explained myself well enough?

Sure, it's more the way you worded it. You're not trusting Anouleth more than Blitz, as you would have trusted Blitz just as much in that situation.

Something else I'd like to bring up though... all of us had the chance to get someone else to majority at some point during the day, but you were the only one who took it. I'd also like to point out that I was the one who asked for a sub for Blitz in the first place. If I was really the SK, why wouldn't I have just taken the easy victory?

If I was really the SK, why wouldn't I have just taken the easy victory?

You're using the infamous "if I were mafia" argument that's pretty much forbidden where I originally play <.<

It's true that perhaps you may have wanted the easy victory--however! You've been in a better position that me to begin with, so it would have been easier for you in the first place. Another thing, this is a huge WIFOM because perhaps you wanted a fair game. Easy victories have no glory, you know. Maybe you asked for a sub for him simply for the sake of using this defense to help your case in the long run. There really are a lot of possibilities, and it isn't as simple as "if I were mafia/SK, I would ______." It isn't important about what you would do or have done in the past. Weren't you the one just basically telling me that after I said "my opinion has been pretty erratic in the past"? Past, of course, is not the same as "I would," but the meta is all the same, and this is where we are now.

anyway i have to go to class again and i'm actually late

i hope i didn't make that sound too confusing

And yeah, I worded myself oddly before. I'm sorry.

But what I meant by 'one other option' is that, from my POV, you are the last non-town, and from your POV, I am the last non-town. It's simple as that. The last option.

Haha I'm not exactly know for fair play, but you're right, I said I didn't want to base anything off past games, so let's keep it at that. My apologies.

Anyways, is there anything else you'd like to discuss, or can we agree that we're done here and wait for Anouleth's decision?

Well, I'll discuss as much as we need

but if you're done then I guess I'm done for now too <___<

4. Strawman the DucksawDucky- Silver, FORSAKEN Watcher- Shot N1

2. Psych- Robocop, FORSAKEN Rolefinder- Cleaved in half N1

13. Snike- Snoopy, FORSAKEN Tracker- lightning bolt N2

6. Sho.M.The.Panty SlayerX- Fatima, SIN COVENANT Roleblocker- executed N2 - killed by Darros

16. Sober Emo Girl- Solid Snake, SIN COVENANT Infiltrator- laserbeams N2

15. Kay- Neku Sakuraba, FORSAKEN Psychic- burnt to a crisp N3

1. Paperblade/Paperkitty Balcerzak- Agent J, SIN COVENANT Rolefinder- explosions N3 - killed by Kevin

5. eclipse/Clipseykitty- Hatsune Miku, SIN COVENANT Overseer- heart attack N3 - killed by Proto

4 Mafia died by this point.

8. kirsche- Lightning, FORSAKEN Jack of All Trades- died a bloody death N4

14. Darros- Balthier, FORSAKEN Radical- tripped off that bridge (gg) N5

As you can see, on both N1 and N2 we have had two kills that weren't done by the town. This suggests that there are mutliple killing sources that are not allied with the town.

Ok, and you're sure that Darros, Kevin, and Proto didn't shoot on N1 or N2?

Not really.

The possible explanations I have include:

-Kevin didn't use all of his abilities before, which would go against his claim (unlikely)

-the information part of my role counts (dunno how likely, but doesn't make much sense imo)

-host screw-up

I can understand that you would lynch me based on that, however remember that I claimed that I checked Blitz's last activity, so I would have corrected the result if it was a fake.

I admit the defense is pretty weak :/

But you didn't. You thought that Blitz had been the other N4 action:

"In other words, we have two people with an action, but only one of them claimed to have one, that one being Blitz. Logically, the other one has to be the SK, so..."

Clearly, that wasn't the case.

Vote: Kaoz

You can still try and change my mind if you want. But all it seems that Bizz has done is look scummy so far.

I did, just not in the same post, because I couldn't explain the result and wanted to avoid this situation if possible. I also had the small hope that Rein knew why Blitz was inactive, and that Blitz might have left an action list. After you confirmed that that was not the case, I posted

I believe that's what you'd call a check raise in poker... I did check Blitz's activity after making that post, and am currently very confused why two people have acted, when it's actually impossible. I think we can agree on that it proves Blitz/you isn't the SK though, because then you would have been mod killed some time ago. Now onto proving my innocence...

"making" refers to writing in this case, not posting itself. In other words, I could have changed it if I had wanted to. Heck, I probably could have gotten away with editing that post even after checking.

Basically, I can only say that I've been helping the town to the best of my abilities since subbing in, and that I can't explain that result. It's up to you whether that's worse than "But all it seems that Bizz has done is look scummy so far." or not.

le game over

Levity, SOLO Wolf wins.

[spoiler=Levity]

Dear Levantamos,

1. You are Luka Megurine, SOLO Wolf.

Ace Hearts

7de231c16200752bb3074961d77981c4f237ec82.png?461741

-Each Night after the first, you must reply to this PM saying "Night X: Stealing USER's life away" and they will be killed.

-All night actions attempted to be used on you will fail until Night 3- from then on you are susceptible to visits like everyone else.

-Lynching will fail on you Day 1.

You are alone. You win if you are the last to survive.

Everyone else is exactly as they claimed.

Postgame will be up when I finish it. Shouldn't be too long since I started early. =/

So I'll leave you with the information that nobody wrote their own fakeclaim. That is all.

mafia dies entirely through night kills

feels bad man

Oh well, town deserved to lose.

Also, fuck Psych

[16:13] <Psych> I know why I died no

[16:13] <Psych> now

[16:13] <Psych> and it's BS

01[16:13] <Paperblade> ahaha

[16:13] <Psych> especially with who has it

[16:13] <Psych> and Rein is like

[16:13] <Psych> "there'sno favoritism what are you talking about"

01[16:13] <Paperblade> Bizz is SK