Hey, sign this, will ya'

Junkhead

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why BK? I wouldn't sign for BK, only for Elincia or anyone else in my sig ^^' since player slots are limited I would like something like: Elincia, Shiida, Syrene, Fiora and Yuno representing Fire Emblem ;w;

and I don't like BK because he killed Greil

Edited by Queen_Kittylincia

Lyn was introduced as an Assit Trophy (wouldn't mind seeing her as a playable, she could be the first) and I also second Queen_Kittylincia, another character, if being a woman, would be just better...Elincia, Lyn or Eirika would do fine.

Signed yes because I would really like seeing him there too.

We need another MarthxRoy or MarthxIke pairing?

One of the reasons why I don't want to sign. We don't need more people that haven't done the research pairing up two characters that don't even exist in the same world in the first place.

@CPP: Not to be nitpicky or anything, but it's actually "Marth X *insert FE character from Elibe/Jugdral/Valencia/Tellius/Magvel here* or Ike X *insert FE character from Elibe/Jugdral/Archanea/Valencia/Magvel here*, bonus negative points if the character in question is male". But take this as what you make of it anyways.

Why BK? I wouldn't sign for BK, only for Elincia or anyone else in my sig ^^' since player slots are limited I would like something like: Elincia, Shiida, Syrene, Fiora and Yuno representing Fire Emblem ;w;

and I don't like BK because he killed Greil

I don't know that a pegasus knight would be a great choice, just because they would be too friggin huge on the battlefield. But I suppose it might be interesting. I wouldn't mind a lance using character, that's for sure.

He killed Greil because he was the last true knight (and I will die for him). Ike killed countless men on the battlefield as a mercenary. So, pray tell me this, in the grander scheme what differs a knight from a mercenary?