Meg.....

Liz

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meg is cute and i kinda hoped that she had a paired ending with zihark :blink:

Haha, I prefer Ilyana x Zihark myself, but I know what you mean. Zihark doesn't seem to judge on appearences.

The fact that they didn't have an ending surprised me. I wonder who Meg ended up with?

She can get an ending with Zihark. I didn't use Brom in Path, so I didn't see it, though.

No, she can't. I made a thread a while ago asking about it, and it was answered that there isn't one.

She's okay. Got her up to third-tier, level 20. Performed well.

Battle model turned to crap when she got to third-tier though >.> Her face seemed so huge for some reason. And her hair looked like it had dumplings on the sides.

Yeah. You'd think that as she got stronger and upgraded classes, she'd wear MORE armor.

Besides, she does look better with a helmet than without.

No, she can't. I made a thread a while ago asking about it, and it was answered that there isn't one.

Oh. Well. My bad.

When I first saw Meg I looked beyond her pink armor and fat and said to myself, "alright she better not suck." That very same mission Meg was passed around and doubled by every laguz that could get his paws on her. It was like watching prison rape, but with cats and tiger (that could double her too). Seriously when is a Tiger, Muarim excluded, maybe Kyrza ,ever supposed to double anything?

How does Brom react when he hears that Meg died? If she did.

"Oh well, too bad?"

Apparently he has a boatload of kids. Maybe he'll adopt Nephenee as a replacement or something.

Are you sure? I don't remember hearing anything about them.

i think he mentioned it in a base convo, about his good luck charm

I thought it was in a support with Nephenee that she reminded him about his children or something. Too lazy to look it up right not, though.