What if we had largo...

Vicious Sal

able to use axes only.

crit+10 for bandits

crit+20 for berserkers

crit+25 for savages

mastery skill:

brutal: (str%) this unit will do damage x2 (crit still possible with it, would make 2x3 = 6 times damage). also able to destroy walls and doors in 1 attack (always)

Yes, And Lance from FE6 can equip a Lance! 8D

Yodel is an Enemy in Fe12, but a playable character in fe6! 8D

Some overlapping is allowed, not everything has to always be different than everything else. ;)

Also, mo it should be + 20 Crit, like trueblades. volke, assassin, single, he should keep his 25 % for himself. That's just me, everybody has a different third tier berserker in mind.

2-E jointime? Base Stats: Level 13 50 HP, 25 str, 1 mag, 18 skl, 20 spd, 11 lck, 13 def, 5 res. Locked to Axes. +15 crit in tier 2. Tier 2 caps: 52 HP 28 Str 5 Mag 22 Skl 26 Spd 25 Lck 20 Def 10 Res. Tier 3 Caps: 66 HP 38 Str 10 Mag 32 Skl 36 Spd 25 Lck 25 Def 20 Res. +20 Crit. Idk if hed be balanced though I suck at balance.

I always imagine him joining in 4-2 as a Lvl 8 Reaver, having a Bond support with Calill...

He'd have one arm so his strength growth and skill would probably be pitiful.

I believe that everyone is assuming that IS didn't forget that he existed, and he has both his arms...

Edited by NinjaMonkey

I always imagine him joining in 4-2 as a Lvl 8 Reaver, having a Bond support with Calill...

I believe that everyone is assuming that IS didn't forget that he existed, and he has both his arms...

You guys can do that, I'll take the road less traveled and assume that he's lost an arm though.

2-E jointime? Base Stats: Level 13 50 HP, 25 str, 1 mag, 18 skl, 20 spd, 11 lck, 13 def, 5 res. Locked to Axes. +15 crit in tier 2. Tier 2 caps: 52 HP 28 Str 5 Mag 22 Skl 26 Spd 25 Lck 20 Def 10 Res. Tier 3 Caps: 66 HP 38 Str 10 Mag 32 Skl 36 Spd 25 Lck 25 Def 20 Res. +20 Crit. Idk if hed be balanced though I suck at balance.

Why make his caps lower than a Warrior's? Berserker's have always been faster and about as strong as Warriors.

IS didn't forget he existed. He shows up in FE10 and everything, just not as a playable character.

hmm, yes. it's probably better just to put him in as Reaver.

though, I think it's better to have him come in at level --/--/12 in 4-5, together with Amy. already having capped HP, str and def near capping, and low everything else, especially skill.

(hmm, would be funny if Amy joined the fight too, she'd be a level 5 first tier, probably mage or archer. having growths over 100% and bases just high enough to do 1 damage on cats... ah, never mind, would be bad for storyline)

IS didn't forget he existed. He shows up in FE10 and everything, just not as a playable character.

I like to think that they forgot to add him in when they were programming the characters, added him as a NPC at the last minute and handwaved the reason why he isn't playable by making him say that he lost an arm in some unknown incident...

It's stated in the official Q&A that she is almost Titania's age.

By the way, how did you get Pikachu to hide behind your sig.

It's a seperate picture Soul.

And it'd be great if he was in, most of the ideas are fine, but he should keep both of his arms.