*peeps in and says hello*

Bluedoom

INB4 Knitty and the Waha Kitty Essay!

Now, welcome, blues. Welcome to the forest.

Join a Mafia game

I already read the Waha kitty essay, thank you very much. :P

I would join a mafia game, but I think most of them are full. And the fact that I may not get very active on it either. xD

Hi and welcome to the Forest! Hope your stay here is memorable!

.... Wait! What Final Fantasy games have you played, if you've played VIII, then please help me out on something.... Please contact me on my profile so I don't have to keep checking back in this topic, if you like to and have the time of course. Thanks!

Edit: Yes! I beat the Waha Kitty Essay!

Edited by Big FE fan

I already read the Waha kitty essay, thank you very much. :P

I would join a mafia game, but I think most of them are full. And the fact that I may not get very active on it either. xD

Good, I don't need to type it up again. Stay on my good side or you will be Waha Punished.

But it doesn't need to be here. I kind of find it very much with the rude and trolling.

That's acceptable.

This is gonna hurt you a lot more than it will hurt me...

What the Waha? Is this some kind of sport now?

What the Waha? Is this some kind of sport now?

You'll probably see for yourself if a person named "Knitty" comes in here and writes his greeting essay. But if he "replies" to one of your comments and replaces a word or two, just take it easy and do your best to let it go..... other than that, he's a character!

The two mafias going on right now (Bizzaro Mafia and Pokemon TCG Mafia) are in desperate need of subs, so please sign up if possible~!

(that goes for everyone else reading this. . .even you, Waha Kitty)

Hi and welcome to the Forest! Hope your stay here is memorable!

.... Wait! What Final Fantasy games have you played, if you've played VIII, then please help me out on something.... Please contact me on my profile so I don't have to keep checking back in this topic, if you like to and have the time of course. Thanks!

I havent played Final Fantasies 7-11, don't like 12 revenant wings, havent played all crystal chronicles except rins of fate, which I'm stuck in. :/

Welcome to Serenes Forest, the website and forum I created. VincentASM and Jyosua do not exist, they are scripted bots. There aren't even any real members here, everyone else is also a scripted bot (except for me).

Check out the code of conduct and read over the rules; you are the first real member, I am excited to have someone here who behaves of their own will rather than based on a predetermined series of commands.

Enjoy your stay!

Edited by Tangerine

Welcome to Serenes Forest, the website and forum I created. VincentASM and Jyosua do not exist, they are scripted bots. There aren't even any real members here, everyone else is also a scripted bot (except for me).

In that case, could you please reprogram some of them for me?

You'll probably see for yourself if a person named "Knitty" comes in here and writes his greeting essay. But if he "replies" to one of your comments and replaces a word or two, just take it easy and do your best to let it go..... other than that, he's a character!

Hey, I'm not a character. I don't just replace words. I don't copy pasta. I write out all of my messages.

Also, turn around and bend over 47 degrees.

The two mafias going on right now (Bizzaro Mafia and Pokemon TCG Mafia) are in desperate need of subs, so please sign up if possible~!

(that goes for everyone else reading this. . .even you, Waha Kitty)

No thanks. I already owe money to several other mafias. I can't get involved in another one.

Hey, I'm not a character. I don't just replace words. I don't copy pasta. I write out all of my messages.

Also, turn around and bend over 47 degrees.

Oh jeez.... I now just realized that it wasn't Blues that responded..... And I now just realize what you mean..... Foolish me, and now I got to go through the Waha Punishment. Do I have a Waha Card, good for getting out of one Waha Punishment?

"Big Warfan", seriously?Facepalm_emote_gif.gif