The PMU... FROM HELL!

Maji

Yes, yes, I'll get back to drafting when/if I ever get back home from a hellish university semester to get my save file, and stop sucking so much at chapter 3 in FE12. >_> But for now:

Fire Emblem Thracia 776 PMU!

Endgame permits eighteen characters, Leaf included so I'll go with twenty characters (just because of fatigue n' all) to pick, each person who picks will be able to give me two characters, as I understand not everyone played FE5, so asking for twenty people to post is a longshot.

I'm mainly doing this for another website I reg out, but it's less active, so I need SF to help me out with this one when it comes to picking my characters. I'm not doing any fancy SSS rank or anything, but I won't spend 60 turns on one map either, (or at least try not to :P ) I'll post updates and stats after every chapter as well as turn count, also I'll be brief with my descriptions, as reading walls of text of every chapter gets boring after time.

I'm not expecting this to be impossibly hard seeing as I know all the O SHI- enemy traps and the like. Hopefully no one's an ass and gives me a bunch of late joiners. -_-

Rules:

1.) Warp IS BANNED! Because I hate myself

2.) Sety and Cyas are BANNED, because I really do hate myself

3.) Pick at least one flyer, someone's gotta transport Leaf across the bridge in Ch. 22

4.) Pick at least one Thief

5.) Dagda and Evayle are free for me to use (if not picked) to help with bosses early game

6.) If a character who is not picked (like say Marita, Selfina, Glade, etc) spawns across the map, they are free for that chapter

7.) Unpicked characters are aloud to recruit, but not fight with actual weapons (but can equip broken weapons to avoid insta-capture)

8.) Gaidens are mandatory

9.) Makua, Lara and Bryton are free to use in Ch. 4 and the one after that depending on my roster. EDIT: They all got picked, I love the world.

The Team:

0.) Leaf

1.) Marty

2.) Tania

3.) Othin

4.) Safy

5.) Fergus

6.) Karin

7.) Linoan

8.) Eda

9.) Makua

10.) Lara

11.) Ralph

12.) Trewd

13.) Bryton

14.) Dalshin

15.) Kein

16.) Alva

17.) Selfina

18.) Glade

19.) Miranda

20.) Shanan

Edited by Maji

I was gonna say Karin.

Linoan for being hot, and Eda for being hot.

I was gonna say Miranda too, for being hot. :(

EDIT: ALSO DO MORE FE3 JESUS

Edited by Integrity

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES, Lara, Marty, Karin, Fergus, Makua and Linoan, I am excite! I've never used Miranda, now's a good time to see what's up with her. =o

@ Integ: OH JESUS, I completely forgot about FE3, I have the pictures on my laptop fortunately, but oh jeez, I gotta start that again, it was just getting good! Dx

Excellent! I just like using the Sleep staff more than I should. D;

Right, so it begins!

Edit: Also, I closed the poll, the results weighed towards Non-Elite mode, so Non-Elite mode it is.

Edited by Maji

Chapter 1: No SSS Rank Material Definitely!

Turns Taken: 12

Taken that long because Marty is Marty and missed half the time, Othin was getting his Deathstar locked n' loaded, Tanya was chipping stuff in hopes that Leaf or Marty can hit something and Leaf was trying not to die. Also, because I really need that Life Ring for Safy, so I took a couple of extra turns there. The boss was killed by Leaf and Leaf only, the Light Sword is awesome.

Unit   	LV  XP  HP  ST  MG  SK  SP  LK  DF  BD  WL    Items
Leaf   	3   52  24  5   0   4   5   6   3   5   C     Light Sword, Iron Sword
Othin   1   57  BASE                                  Iron Axe, Pugi, Life Ring
Marty   2   98  33  9   0   0   1   6   6   16  D     Steel Axe, Iron Axe
Tanya   3   32  22  3   1   6   11  7   2   5   E     Iron Bow, Door Key

Edited by Maji

Chapter 2: The Marty God Likes Me

Turns Taken: 9

Could be worse, ya' know, like I could've spend 15 turns reinforcement grinding? Ah well, single digits, ftw!

Anyway, Marty got an Str gain, wat. I gave him the Speed Ring, as him and Lara are going to be my scroll bitches (because they're my two favourite characters in this game [totally not favouring! :P ])

And Leaf got a Bld growth, ftw!

I tried to clear this chapter as quick as possible, got Ronan for a free bow, and I couldn't handle the mighty Bucks without Evayle sadly, so she did him in...

Unit   	LV  XP  HP  ST  MG  SK  SP  LK  DF  BD  WL   Items
Leaf   	3   23  25  5   0   5   5   6   3   6   C    Light Sword, Iron Sword
Othin   3   12  29  6   0   7   9   4   4   11  D    Iron Axe, Pugi, Life Ring
Marty   4   19  35  10  0   0   4   6   7   18  D    Steel Axe, Iron Axe, Brave Axe
Tanya   3   43  23  4   1   6   12  7   2   5   E    Iron Bow, Door Key

Edited by Maji

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 2x Pirates are Dicks

Turns Taken: 17 (Shh.. crossing a pirate infested bridge with only young un's and capturing a generic "..." swordsmen is tough work!)

The thing about this chapter which is hard for a PMU is the enemy surrounds you inevitably, so taking advantage of the Evayle/Dagda rule, I had them protect the unpicked characters while the mighty four dragged on with Othin in the lead. The random Warrior dude wandering around was slapped by Evayle and killed with Leaf for exp, and luckily Shiva doesn't move from his perch, so I relied on Light Sword spamming and crossing my fingers praying Othin would capture him sooner or later.

Leaf    5   77  25  5   0   6   5   6   4   6   C    Light Sword, Iron Sword, Kill Sword, Vulnerary
Othin   5   12  31  6   1   8   9   5   4   12  D    Iron Axe, Pugi, Life Ring
Marty   6   5   37  10  0   0   5   8   8   20  D    Steel Axe, Iron Axe, Brave Axe, Hand Axe
Tanya   6   28  24  5   1   7   13  9   3   5   E    Iron Bow, Door Key

LOLSTAT gains:

Othin: +1 Mg

Marty: With another Spd, wat. I'm not RNG abusing, I swear! D;

Edited by Maji

^^: With a ton of favouring (believe me, there will be more especially when it comes to Marty throughout this PMU) and a cool 75% to play with, my Marty is insta-buff. cool.gif

^: I gave Marty the Speed Ring in chapter two, but never pointed it out until now. Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 3: Arbitrary Choices

Turns Taken: 21

I had to use a lot of turns here:

1.) Needed to save Yuvel to get Dalshin

2.) Wanted to use the storeroom to put away stuff, and used a couple of turns as well to equip Leaf and Lifis accordingly.

3.) Using Door Keys < using an armed Lifis

4.) The boss is a dick :(

Anyway, it wasn't difficult, Othin solo'd the spawning Bandits while the other three with Evayle and Dagda went up north to save kids and fight other things.

Oh God, Marty gained another Spd, I don't even want to know what's going on, am I playing a hacked version? D; He did have the Baldo scroll on him for that level up though. He also still has yet to gain Skl, but eh, Brave Axe is beautiful on him.

Leaf had the Hezul one which worked wonders for him, and he got the Shield Ring.

Tanya was.. Tanya.

Safy got the HP Ring and didn't really do anything else this chapter.

Leaf    8   85  28  6   0   7   7   7   8   7   C    Light Sword, Kill Sword, Vulnerary, Hezul Scroll
Othin   7   25  33  6   1   10  10  6   5   12  D    Pugi
Marty   9   30  37  11  0   0   6   10  10  20  C    Steel Axe, Hammer, Brave Axe, Hand Axe, Broken Bow
Tanya   8   76  25  5   1   9   15  10  3   5   D    Iron Bow, Short Bow, Long Bow
Safy    BASE (With Heal and Repair)

Edited by Maji