Best/Worst in the Series: Round 109

NinjaMonkey

Dondon really did clean up the page. I may have alerted him, Anouleth, and other people of the Game Breaker page's awfulness, but dondon actually did the work in cleaning it up.

I noticed. My brain doesn't work well on weekends sometimes.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soul, I recommend you actually learn how to debate balance properly before opening your mouth. Otherwise, you'll end up sounding like this guy.

Excuse me? I'm not the douche that never bothered changing Dieck's high score at his rating topic.

Excuse me? I'm not the douche that never bothered changing Dieck's high score at his rating topic.

The fuck?

And YOU'RE the guy who regularly failed to update his draft OP much to my chagrin. Why are we talking about editing diligence?

EDITed to single tense. I'm not going to have you nitpicking a hole because I'm "misremembering" and you've only done that once.

Edited by Integrity

I just got defensive there because he tried to lecture me over an arguement I already conceded. Don't you just hate it when people try to bring up already dead arguements? Also because he dared think I'd end up like some GFAQs noob. That's offensive enough.

So yeah, "The fuck?".

Edited by Soul

Most: There's no such thing as a balanced FE. :P

Least: All of them!

i think this one wins

I'm changing my best vote to FE13. We have almost no info on it, so we have nothing to prove it's imbalanced.

Edited by Luka M

And this has to do with anything how...?

Not to mention Dieck's good, so naturally, he'd get a high score. Logic dear sir. Learn it.

You've only just realised this?

Pointing out obvious things isn't harming anyone and probably keeping me from getting +10 warn.

Like informing Hikarusa he's unbanned when he already knows this. Deal w/ it.

Edited by Luka M

Pointing out obvious things isn't harming anyone and probably keeping me from getting +10 warn.

Like informing Hikarusa he's unbanned when he already knows this. Deal w/ it.

I never said I had a problem with it in the first place.

And this has to do with anything how...?

Not to mention Dieck's good, so naturally, he'd get a high score. Logic dear sir. Learn it.

I was just looking for an insult to hurl at you at that moment because I found what you said offensive. Since that's already out of my system, I don't have anything personal against you. ;/ I apologize for calling you a douche.

Anyway, Dieck is quite good, but I don't think he's at the level of the Christmas Duo...as was reflected from the score. (It's a good topic, regardless)