NFL Season (2011-2012)

Life

You feel bad blowing a 21-0 lead, at least you're not my Vikings, 3 weeks, 3 commanding halftime leads, 3 losses. Adrian Peterson is the best back in the league but he can't carry the team on his own.

bahahaha i was sitting next to my brother in law while he was streaming...

Ravens!!!! 2 and 1. They either curbstomped or... blew themselves. Too early to judge still.

Weeelllllll, living in Indiana I support the Colts....

And I thought "it's not just Peyton Manning that's our good player, but there are many others as well!!"

And now I know....

The other players are probably only good when the quarterback can actually get the ball over to them....

So they suck without him. Sad face.

Why did he have to get injured the year the superbowl would be in Indianapolis? =[ I would've loved being able to make it to that with colts playing there.

Otherwise I don't pay too too much attention to football.

Aaaaand didn't they just face the Pats last night? xD I couldn't watch anyhow but I wouldn't have anyway.

Hmmmm it was either Pats or Saints... =/

Edited by Freohr Datia

You feel bad blowing a 21-0 lead, at least you're not my Vikings, 3 weeks, 3 commanding halftime leads, 3 losses. Adrian Peterson is the best back in the league but he can't carry the team on his own.

I don't, I'm a Bills fan. And I saw too many mistakes out on the field on Sunday.

I used to live in Indianapolis, so i follow the colts still, maybe they can get the RB from South Carolina in the draft...

Now I live in Houston so i watch the texans on sundays, they look better this year and will probably win the division by lack of competition, but they could use a little more kill instinct.

My favorite team is the New York Giants, picked them to win the division, I'm a genius right now.

I also picked Oakland to win AFC West. Mcfadden is the best RB in league, AP #2, then arian foster.

Looks to be a fun year, New England looks dominant as usual, but they don't have a defense. We'll see if they can win a playoff game this year...

Fuckin loving the Ravens now... Delivered another curbstomp!!

i lol at the New York Jets, their coach's son went to my high school and he's a moron..

*I meant Jets not Giants.. smh its been a long week

Edited by Mercenary Raven

Fuckin loving the Ravens now... Delivered another curbstomp!!

They look great, and making me look somewhat smart for picking them to win AFC North.

The Eagles were supposed to win Super Bowl, why do i always fall in love with Mike Vick...?

i lol at the New York Giants, their coach's son went to my high school and he's a moron..

Coughlin's said his share of stupid things, but the Giants are looking good this year.