Video game music

Reider

^ Man, I really wish Nintendo hadn't been so against bringing that game over. I would probably have bought it if they hadn't made it so elusive :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbtgOgTmoWQ&list=LL9qH0VXNtgsGldToCPhxfMg

For anyone who played the original KH, this oozes nostalgia... First time I heard it in-game I just had to stop and listen for a while... Hard to believe that game came out a decade ago.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone who played the original KH, this oozes nostalgia... First time I heard it in-game I just had to stop and listen for a while... Hard to believe that game came out a decade ago.

It's also hard to believe that there are more "side" games than main ones. Also, more KH nostalgia inc

^ It's hard to come across these days. Gamestops have them in VERY LIMITED quantities, and copies go for over $150 on Amazon. It's very hard to find...now if only XSeed had published it. >_>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYb_4RSySPI

At least you have the beautiful soundtrack, right? :D

The game that made me rediscover my love for the pan flute

I have mixed feelings for that song. It's cool, but I remember a lot of tedium going on at the same time it was playing...

This one goes through like 3 GB games' rendition of the same song.

I actually had that first one, "Fall of the Foot Clan" That game was sweet. And hard. If all 4 turtles fell in battle it was game over.