Video game music

Reider

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww yeah.

I tend to feel that way a lot when playing F-Zero or listening to the OSTs~ XD

A heavy first beat followed by a triplet happy guitar riff... I almost want to say Mist Flow is a jig. :P

This is my favorite theme that was born of the GBA games:

Stumbled on this a couple of days ago:

You can definitely tell this is a Yoko Shimomura song, it wouldn't look out of place in a KH game

Edited by LuxSpes

This one time I got to the final (4th) stage, but lost. Hard as fuck, that game. I rarely play it any more because my patience with suh difficult and tedious games has worn thin with age.

But as for music, I enjoyed the boss theme a fuckton.

Tedious... may be the perfect way to describe that game. That's just gotta leave a foul taste, getting all that way only to fall short. I really don't see the need to put time or effort into Spinball either, it's too aggravating.

I do remember how shocked I was when my brother got to the bonus stage, and he started rescuing characters from the SatAM/ Comic. I was flippin' out, I had no clue they would be in any of the games! XD Nostalgia~

I've actually been trying to pick apart this song as of late. The melody has always put me in a state of wonder and awe~<3 It's strangely chromatic though, and dissecting it is proving to be a challenge.