Sugar Mini Mafia

Psych

Noone has really contributed much to anything other than me, you and kaoz agreeing that nling is stupid.

Also, you OMGUSed Naglfar and was quick to anger against me for voting for you.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A. I voted him for sheeping and put myself at majority before we knew about the stupid rule

Not so much sheeping as making a joke vote. "shush you" is hardly a serious vote, and for you of all people not to see that is unusual.

B. I said your logic was stupid, because it was.

There is no better alternative other than random lynching atm. Noone is contributing, noone is acting particularly scummy, so I go for the one who we might actually be able to get a lynch on in time for the deadline.

C. I said you could lynch me D2.

Or we could lynch you now and save the trouble.

Apparently Kevin does not understand the purpose of RLing

RLing is not done for the sake of RLing, RLing is done to see who tries to get who lynched and to draw conclusions from that

The fact that you are trying so hard to get me lynched even though you think "no one is being particularly scummy," is, in fact, particularly scummy.

Naglfar threw out an empty vote and you are trying to push me to majority. Both of these actions are the scummiest things posted (key word there is posted, people like Proto that are lurking are also scummy)

It isn't a change of rules if it's been in place since the very start of the game. Did you really expect to lynch someone with only 2 votes? It's not my fault half the town is inactive.

One thing is telling the players they need a fair number of x people to sign in the lynching list to actually lynch another player. Another completely different thing is wanting x to be always 7.

I recommend using %, like "We need 60% of the players in order to lynch someone", but I won't insist.

Both those posts are you OMGUSing at us. Unless you'll care to explain how making a joke vote - which a majority of other people have done in this game - is one of the scummiest things said. Yes it pushed majority on you, but instead of going apeshit about it, why don't you remind naglfar about that?

And lol at "trying so hard" to get you lynched. I've clearly shown how my initial vote is just random, and yes paperblade, I was pushing for majority, because in this game you need the majority of people to vote for someone to get someone lynched, so sadly, to get someone lynched, the majority has to be pushed for.

So yeah you're going up on my scumdar every post you make.

One thing is telling the players they need a fair number of x people to sign in the lynching list to actually lynch another player. Another completely different thing is wanting x to be always 7.

I recommend using %, like "We need 60% of the players in order to lynch someone", but I won't insist.

He is using percent. 50%.

It isn't a change of rules if it's been in place since the very start of the game. Did you really expect to lynch someone with only 2 votes? It's not my fault half the town is inactive.

You never notified us of such a rule being in place, and you know very well that the standard in SF is that whoever gets the most votes by day end gets lynched, regardless of whether there's a majority or not. You can't go ahead and expect us to know/assume something entirely different from the standard if you can't even be bothered to briefly mention it in the rules.

You never notified us of such a rule being in place, and you know very well that the standard in SF is that whoever gets the most votes by day end gets lynched, regardless of whether there's a majority or not. You can't go ahead and expect us to know/assume something entirely different from the standard if you can't even be bothered to briefly mention it in the rules.

While I agree, it's not something we can influence at this point.

I would suggest that we try to make up for the lost day though. So...

1a. If you voted for someone, what were your reasons for voting for them?

1b. If you didn't vote, why not?

2a. Who do you think is likely to be town?

2b. Who do you think is likely to be mafia?

3. What are your thoughts regarding Kevin's and Paperblade's discussion?

I know we don't have much information to base this on, but we have to start somewhere.

I know we don't have much information to base this on, but we have to start somewhere.

It's too early for that. I'll answer these questions after a player is lynched and another player dies.

I voted Paperblade pretty much for shits and giggles and little else. You could call it a policy vote. It then happened to stay mainly because the day was nearing its end, and in NOC, lynching someone at random is still better than not lynching anyone at all. Not that it ended up mattering.

Paperblade, ironically, which is why I'm not planning on voting for him again for the time being. He has displayed sound reasoning so far for the most part. Other than that, I haven't seen enough so far to really form an opinion about anyone else.

Naglfar for sheeping D1, possibly... But again, not much has happened yet, so it's just too early to tell.

From what I can tell, both made some good points, though Paperblade additionally was trying to save his own hide. Of course, no-one likes getting lynched. I don't think there's much more to it.

I voted paperblade initially as a random vote, but then after his very defensive reaction towards it, and also his refusal to accept naglfar's vote as anything but a serious one, despite the obvious joking tone of it, I kept the vote as, although no one likes getting lynched, paper took it much further than he would normally do.

Noone has contributed enough yet to be considered town in my eyes.

Paperblade.

I think my thoughts are obvious on this one.

1. I didn't. I almost voted for Paper though. Well see, I was going to vote for Paper after Psych made it clear that we needed 7 votes to lynch anyone, so that way we'd at least get a lynch. But then I thought that seemed kind of cruel because the only reason I'd be voting for him is because he was the closest to 7 votes, and thats not really an appropriate reason. Then, in my moment of indecision, I ran out of time. :/

2. Paper is either extremely scummy or extremely towny. I can't really decide which now. Any of the people who are not talking, I can't really make a judgement on considering they aren't talking. Nagl's sheeping is scummy, as sheeping is always scummy. And I would say Kevin is slightly scummy, or rather slightly scummier than myself, for pursuing a lynch just to reach the required number of votes, which I almost did. But of course I don't think I'm scum, so I can't really say Kevin is scummy because of that.

3. Kevin makes a somewhat silly reason for his vote, Paper insults, Kevin defends actions, Paper defends self. It gave us interesting info, namely Paper apparently only needs 1 night to do whatever it is he needs/wants to do. Other than that, I mean, idk.

bro this rule is shit, your shit. May get the players off their asses and voting for a change, which is nice, but fuck that wasted phase.

Discussion is good. I'll try to write a meaty post.

1. I joke-voted Paper, though looking back I think I forgot the punchline. I can think of one now, but it's just too late for that, isn't it? I see there's a FoS or two on me. I mostly just wanted to get a vote out there, at that point I was paying no attention to totals, nor did I care who got lynched as long as it was for SCIENCE, and the lack of activity over the rest of the phase made me not really care about changing my vote either. I had no ideas as to how to drum up discussion myself, but I figured that everyone would magically start doing things just before the deadline, because that's what people do; anyone who's been to school knows what I mean. Hey, look what happened!

2a. It's pretty early to speculate on who is town and who is mafia, but Kaoz seems to be making an honest effort to be pro-town. Raymond was the first to answer this series of questions, which is a point in his favour too.

2b. Again, too early, but of course the inactive people, including Lorddomu whose only game-oriented post was a refusal to answer the questions. Paperblade for apparently trying to get me lynched two hours before the end of the phase while I'm asleep and unable to defend myself, as opposed to bringing up his concerns about my "sheeping" earlier when he had over half the phase to do so. Kaoz gets scum points as well as town points, because asking a bunch of questions and making people think about who's answering and who's not answering would be a pretty clever way to distract everyone from the fact that you're not actually saying anything yourself. Yes Kaoz, I'm asking you to answer your own questions.

3. Meh. Kevin and Paper being Kevin and Paper.

-Proto because policy, then Naglfar because that vote was probably the most suspicious vote of the day (this is like being the driest part of the ocean)

-I voted, your argument is invalid

-Me, myself, and I

-Fuck if I know, D1 starts are bullshit

-I think Kevin is furimad and has trouble reading between the lines. Also I would like to remind him if I was scared of getting lynched I would have redirected my vote to someone that actually had a vote on them.

Yes Kaoz, I'm asking you to answer your own questions.

Sure why not...

-Haze was a policy vote... same as always really

-Proto for being online (I checked his last activity naturally) but not posting. Why him specifically? Simply because he already had a vote on him, so that it wouldn't be a pointless tie.

Given the information I currently posses, nobody.

Again unsure. However, I'm not particularly fond of around half the participants, as their activity here is terrible.

It's something I'll keep in mind, but doesn't provide too much information on it's own.