Psych

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lorddomu has been instantly lynched.

Dear Lorddomu

800px-Thorntonstoffee.jpg

You are Toffee. You are a delicious treat made with Caramel and Molasses, along with other ingredients. You are more commonly found in European countries, such as the UK.

During the night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Cool off". You will spend the night cooling, preparing for tomorrow. You will be unable to be affected by all night actions. You can only use this ability every other night.

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

You don't get to say that after you conform without question.

You seem to be forgetting that I'm allied with absolutely no one, who wins is completely irrelevent to me.

Dear Kevin

chocolate.jpg

You are Chocolate. You are the god of desserts. You are made of cocoa, with various percentages of milk, sugar, and flavorings. Chocolate has even been known to help people's moods.

During the night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Feed <PLAYER>". You will give player some Chocolate, saving them should they be attacked at night and preventing their death.

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Kevin died. Also it's MYLO

Eclipse has kindly reminded me I forgot to mark Domu off the list.

The cult has won! Eclipse and her fanboys have taken over. End game up whenever.

Edited by arachnidsGrip