Sugar Mini Mafia

Psych

:dry: No, Psych, you don't need a sub for me.

1. Who would you lynch today? Lorddomu. A lot of people are inactive, but AFAIK no one else has outright refused to contribute quite as directly.

2. Who do you think is likely to be mafia? Eclipse and Lorddomu

3. Who do you think is likely to be town? Kevin

Also, it should be noted that Proto is fairly inactive in general, not just this game. So I don't think that's necessarily anything suspicious.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Oracle IS a mafia role and from what I have heard so far, Psych LOVES town Oracles.(I know this doesnt help,but this is all I have)

Just five posts before yours, I explained how a mafia oracle doesn't even make sense (except possibly in multifaction or multimafia, but two mafias in a 14 player game? Not happening. It'd be impossible to balance). Doesn't that kind of imply that oracle usually is a town role?

1. Who would you lynch today?

Nobody currently strikes me as suspicious enough to warrant a lynch, so it'd probably make sense if we tried to get some of the less active players to talk.

2. Who do you think is likely to be mafia?

No changes here, except... See below.

3. Who do you think is likely to be town?

Paperblade still, but he's dead, so...

Snike, for obvious reasons.

Following [1.], it doesn't sit right with me that an inactive player (Kay) attempts to push suspicion off to another inactive player (Lorddomu), so...

##Vote: Kay

Talk some more, would you?

Following [1.], it doesn't sit right with me that an inactive player (Kay) attempts to push suspicion off to another inactive player (Lorddomu), so...

Raymond, how exactly do I answer a question about who I would lynch in a constructive way without voicing suspicion of someone?

Raymond, how exactly do I answer a question about who I would lynch in a constructive way without voicing suspicion of someone?

I'm not concerned about the fact that you're voicing suspicion of someone, I'm concerned about the fact that you're voicing suspicion of someone who posts just as little as you. It just gives the impression that you're trying to push off suspicion to someone else who isn't very likely to reply - and furthermore, if you consider him suspicious for that reason, surely you'll understand that people might be suspicious of you, as you've been posting just as little up to this point?

I'm not concerned about the fact that you're voicing suspicion of someone, I'm concerned about the fact that you're voicing suspicion of someone who posts just as little as you. It just gives the impression that you're trying to push off suspicion to someone else who isn't very likely to reply - and furthermore, if you consider him suspicious for that reason, surely you'll understand that people might be suspicious of you, as you've been posting just as little up to this point?

Oh, I understand quite well that people have reason to suspect me. It would be nice if you would take into account that catching up with three games after not having internet access for three days takes a while, but I don't really blame anyone for being suspicious of my inactivity.

More importantly, though, you're missing my point. I'm not suspicious of Lorddomu just because he's inactive. I'm suspicious because he answered a question by saying it was too early to have any answer to it. I may not be posting much, but when I do post, I say something, not just refuse outright to contribute.

Oh, I understand quite well that people have reason to suspect me. It would be nice if you would take into account that catching up with three games after not having internet access for three days takes a while, but I don't really blame anyone for being suspicious of my inactivity.

Oh, right, I remember reading about something to that effect... Still, I wanted you to talk, and you're talking, so it kinda worked, didn't it?

More importantly, though, you're missing my point. I'm not suspicious of Lorddomu just because he's inactive. I'm suspicious because he answered a question by saying it was too early to have any answer to it.

Good point, I missed that. However, you have to admit that it really was kind of early in the game at that point, and not much information was available. Then again, he never replied to question #4 Kaoz made just for him, so... I'll keep it in mind.

I may not be posting much, but when I do post, I say something, not just refuse outright to contribute.

I see. Just try to post more then, okay?

Due to the 50% rule, I'll leave my vote where it is for the time being, but I'll switch if people agree to lynch someone else.

In order to preserve my own skin, I'll abstain from any further questions.

Once you've decided who you're lynching I'll throw my vote on.

Truly a riveting role I've been given on my first game back, thanks Psych old buddy.

A little under 24 hours and less than a page of discussion? UGH. C'mon, talk people!

##Poke: Darros

Like, what did you think of the N1 events? Or what's happening now?

1. Tough question. I guess see below.

2. Raymond is acting a little weird. And I think eclipse is scummy but she's always scummy.

3. Snike I guess.

Also, at 4, I think he chose Snike because snike is good at these sort of games, so his role should be checked.

Either I'm really tired, or I have no idea what the heck you mean. Can you clarify?

This was before we thought of the oracle idea, so I was thinking of a role which can clear someone every day by having their role PM posted. It would erase all possible doubts about the cop's innocence, and remove the ability of counter-claiming.

1.I cannot think of anyone yet, but somehow Kevin looks scummy.

please elaborate. "Trying to use lynches" is not a reason, I've said we must not no lynch in virtually every recent game we've played.

My internet is seriously crapping out right now. If I happen to suddenly disappear completely, that means it died completely, and I might need a sub in that case.

For now, ##Unvote because I can't guarantee that I'll be able to be online again before phase end.

Dammit, Raymond, this is the kinds of things you need to tell your future co-host! Anyway, noted.

To everyone else: TALK, DAMMIT.

Well this one time, at Mafia Camp...

Hey, people. How're you? I heard you want some questioned answered.

So Haze is an amnesiac? Interesting.

Whoever has barely posted. I know that's me, too, but I've been studying for a chen test I have tomorrow.

Kevin might be, seeing on how Paper's dead now. I don't know if Kevin is the "You fought with me I'm going to kill you lol" type of person though.

Proto a little bit because of "Why me?", but it's a ever so slight FoS.

Kaoz.

4. Assuming Paperblade was an Oracle, do you think he targeted Snike randomly?

He thought Snike was scummy, maybe? Or maybe he just picked a random target.

I kind of think Paper might have been mafia, because he didn't leave a Role PM. If he was, that's super trolling Psych.

I just don't even have much to say right now for some reason.

I have no idea. There doesn't seem to be any good reason to lynch anyone besides maybe inactivity.

No clue. I was beginning to suspect a few people yesterday/last night but I completely forgot my thoughts from then.

Everyone.

4. Assuming Paperblade was an Oracle, do you think he targeted Snike randomly?

I'm going to say mostly randomly.

Though I find it strange Snike hasn't really been saying anything.

well, you can always lynch me to see my role pm again.

I'm just not as vested in this game as I am in the other ones.

Fucking webcomics. Alright.

1. Undecided, not enough discussion. Lorddomu if I had to choose. And I do, so...

2. Nobody looks overly scummy to me here (because I'm like the only one not metagaming), but I take note of Lorddomu's flat refusal to contribute until a bunch of people are already dead.

3. Kaoz, Raymond and Eclipse are being helpful, but that doesn't really clear anyone. I'd say anyone could be anything at this point. Except Haze. I don't see a reason to doubt his claim right now.

##Vote: Lorddomu

Give me a reason to remove this vote.