What age do you think you will grow out of anime/videogames?

Masu

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt I'll grow out of gaming... I've pretty much gone away from anime already, but games are my life recently, so yanno. XD

I mean, how awesome will it be to dig into games of the past and play some Gears of War 2 with your 4 year old son? (Joking about this obviously, but I'd enjoy playing games with my kids)

I dunno, I'm looking forward to when I have kids, so I can try to raise them a bit better than my parents raised me, and spend time with them as much as I can, even if it means playing video games with them. And hell, I could even end up with mini FE nerds. ='D

I'll be teaching my children the joys of old 2D Sonic for the Megadrive, as well as making them watch Kanon. As well as the usual father-child stuff, of course. I'm also going to give them awesome hairstyles.

In other words no, I won't grow out of anime and/or videogames. Ever.

Edited by Raven

Man....its been 16 years of gaming for me. My older brother taught me how to play sonic when i was 2 years old. Then i would always walk around with a gameboy. And ever since then, Its been all about the games.

Replace "Sonic" with "Mario Bros" and you have my life story. To answer the question: never.

Replace "Sonic" with "Mario Bros" and you have my life story. To answer the question: never.

Holy shit, same here, the first game I've ever had was SMW for the SNES, and that was when I was like 2 month's old.

yes. more ppl like me!

Well for me it's because as soon as this school year is over for me, all my gaming friends will have left the school I go to, so I'll be alone, I also have a tendency to be really quiet to people I don't know, or don't want to talk to, which is pretty much everyone

I guess that we all hate to talk to people that we know

actully, I never have anything to say. I mean what do I talk about...

"so? what good anime have you seen lately?" ... no...

actully, I never have anything to say. I mean what do I talk about...

"so? what good anime have you seen lately?" ... no...

Same here, I only talk to a few people about game's an anime, and since one of them is a complete dick, I usually just not even bother talking to him

I'll grow out of anime/video games when they stop being good. Fire Emblem 7 was the first game I really got into and ever since I've just loved videogames. I blame watching Dragon Ball Z when I was nine for my anime addiction.

I'll grow out of anime/video games when they stop being good. Fire Emblem 7 was the first game I really got into and ever since I've just loved videogames. I blame watching Dragon Ball Z when I was nine for my anime addiction.

i can relate...i blame Vegeta

Yes. I'm not completely abandoning video games, but as life matures, you find less and less time to play games until you start playing games like Viva Pinata.

Anime? I don't exactly watch anime, the only one I've really seen from start to finish are DBZ and Death Note.

Yes. I'm not completely abandoning video games, but as life matures, you find less and less time to play games until you start playing games like Viva Pinata.

Anime? I don't exactly watch anime, the only one I've really seen from start to finish are DBZ and Death Note.

you saw DBZ from begininng to end? wow...

Like from Dragon Ball ALL THE WAY through GT? Holy crap.

I did. =D

XD

And even after wasting almost a year of my life watching all that Dragonball, I no longer like anime. XD