Petition for Fire Emblem - Shin Monshou no Nazo

You're SERIOUSLY expecting 912 mildly offended fans are going to make this happen

after FE13 has already been announced and showcased

are you SERIOUS

Because if you are, I'd stake $912 you're wrong.

Sorry for necroposting, I checked that link and it said that its up to 912 signatures right now.

Alright, kid, I've sort of had it up to here with you over FE12. Please try to understand that, no matter what anyone does, no matter what anyone says, unless an individual walks up to IS' headquarters in Japan, and hands them the cost of localizing the game, they will not bring it over here. Nothing is going to get FE12 an official translation. The next game has been announced. If anything, you should be bringing up support for FE13. The quickest way for you to get to play this game in English, is going to be to wait for the unofficial translation patch to come out, or to learn Japanese yourself.

Either or, please stop bringing back these topics because they're dead, and they're dead because they didn't work. 912 signatures is nothing. It takes 25,000 signatures for the house of commons to even accept any petitions, in legislation, so why would a video game company look at anything with less than 1000 signatures on it?

Please give it up.

And now I'm gonna wait for a mod to mosey on in and lock the topic, or something.

Edited by seph1212

Alright, kid, I've sort of had it up to here with you over FE12. Please try to understand that, no matter what anyone does, no matter what anyone says, unless an individual walks up to IS' headquarters in Japan, and hands them the cost of localizing the game, they will not bring it over here. Nothing is going to get FE12 an official translation. The next game has been announced. If anything, you should be bringing up support for FE13. The quickest way for you to get to play this game in English, is going to be to wait for the unofficial translation patch to come out, or to learn Japanese yourself.

Either or, please stop bringing back these topics because they're dead, and they're dead because they didn't work. 912 signatures is nothing. It takes 25,000 signatures for the house of commons to even accept any petitions, in legislation, so why would a video game company look at anything with less than 1000 signatures on it?

Please give it up.

And now I'm gonna wait for a mod to mosey on in and lock the topic, or something.

• 2 weeks later...

Signed this sometime ago!

EDIT: It doesn't matter. I've just imported my copy anyway. =)

Edited by Elesa

• 2 weeks later...

I signed it, although I've mostly given up hope that this game will be released in English. If FE13 gets released in English then I'll completely give up hope on FE12 being released in English (with the exception of the fan translation that we all know is underway of course).

• 1 month later...