I Want to Date A Yandere Girl

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is that possible?

Well

We're never allowed to have nice things around here. It's not fair. :(

You were a nice mod so you fall under this group of "nice things". With your retirement and no desire to return, we can't have that nice mod which is part of these "nice things" thus it is indeed partially your fault that we can't have nice things.

Thankfully I am the nicest ever so I make up for the lack of Mumu. Look at the team I got put together, we are so cute :tangerine:. Except Sirius, he is grumpy. I picked him to be my jester. He is Grumpleton the Mannequin.

Tangerine is a Yandere.

That is what I was trying to say with my first post. It looks like no one got it, though.

There is a reputation system available for use already, we just haven't turned it on. Most definitely because of the way post counts and usergroups that actually meant something (besides Admin and Moderator) were treated in the past :P:.

Post counts were very rarely used wrongly. That was part of how I tried arguing them back (but of course Jyo just ignored me).

Thankfully I am the nicest ever so I make up for the lack of Mumu. Look at the team I got put together, we are so cute :tangerine:. Except Sirius, he is grumpy. I picked him to be my jester. He is Grumpleton the Mannequin.

I've never heard of such a thing. You truly are psychotic which is why I called you a Yandere.

That is what I was trying to say with my first post. It looks like no one got it, though.

Wtf, you too :(? How am I a yandeeeere. I am way too nice to be a yandere. They want to hurt people :o.

I've never heard of such a thing. You truly are psychotic which is why I called you a Yandere.

I like grumpy jesters :(.

Sure you are. It was nice of you to get rid of that silly MarthKoopa!

I had almost forgot about that. That was the one thing I did on this forum that I ever took even the slightest bit of pride in.

kso the unthinkable happened <.<

Theres this one girl im totally into who isn't (at least doesn't act like) a sadist or yandere or any overly evil or obsessive type.

I guess I CAN like non-yanderes. =P

inb4BLOGforest

Edited by someonewhodied