Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia Sign-Ups

Kaoz

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more signup slot... I have a few hours of reading material from Eclipse Kaoz (fuck)...

Fuck it, sign me up, let's see what happens.

Edited by Naglfar

I target Strawman with my role serial killer and it only works if he happen to choose same stage? This sounds complicated...

You choose the stage you go to during the day and do so in the thread. So you will know where someone will go.

Can't we start this now? TCG and Bizarro will be over within the next... five minutes, so it's not much different to waiting for them to officially finish.

Edited by Naglfar

Can't we start this now? TCG and Bizarro will be over within the next... five minutes, so it's not much different for waiting them to officially finish.

I agree with this. There are no players that are alive in both those games. And even their mods don't have anything to do with the other game. So even if we start this now, there won't be anyone involved in three games at once, making it perfectly okay to begin.

And those games will end really soon anyway.

Oh yeah, since I'm co-modding I should probably post :newyears:

But yeah, if anyone has any questions, particularly new players feel free to ask. Before the game starts I might be able to give advice while I can't remember what role you/anyone else has, but once the game starts I can't really do so while remaining impartial.

I would also like to be a sub in this game if it is okay.

SIGN ME UP

as a sub pretty please with sugar on top thanksss

If I sub in and get the chance(assuming you subbed in before me), I will make sure I waste all the time you took catch up on the game.