There is a girl

I think she's stopped. Or maybe not. Fuck I can't even tell anymore.

Anyway, it's most likely over dramatic bullshit, since she's crying and yelling and all. Strong displays of negative emotions are usually just emotional manipulation yo.

I think she's stopped. Or maybe not. Fuck I can't even tell anymore.

Anyway, it's most likely over dramatic bullshit, since she's crying and yelling and all. Strong displays of negative emotions are usually just emotional manipulation yo.

Maybe they're filming Mutilation Mile 2 in your building.

Blast metal if necessary.

Blasting metal is always necessary.

I say go check it out and see if you can help at all. Although...if I were in that situation, I would definitely just put on headphones. I hate talking to random people, and if they're having a meltdown, it's even worse. Not that I've ever actually done it. I'm just paranoid.

You guys sure are nosy. "Go see what's up!". My motto is: mind your own business unless you suspect something bad is actually happening. If something personal is going on, the solution isn't to insert yourself into the situation. That is the dumbest course of action and would most likely only stress the other people out even more.

On the other hand, if you're living in an apartment building or on campus and it is disruptive for a long period of time, you'll probably want to talk to the floor manager, residential advisor or the super.

And your lessons are sometimes as terrible as your jokes.

You say that like it's a bad thing. Bad jokes are my passion. I am a lover of all things corny.

Edited by Tangerine