Hello ^_^

buttmuncher.ops

Hey =)

I play the SNES FE's, currently on Book Two of FE3, Second Generation of FE4 and just starting FE5 with Elite Mode. However I've been restarting my games from scratch as of late trying new things and such so I don't really have much experience. Just tactical knowledge from MOBA's :O

*Edit* I'm going to start playing the GB FE's soon once I finish the story-lines of the SNES FE's. ^_^

I also hastily posted in the forums before I made this introduction topic :3

Edited by black.ops

Haha my sig is just Steven Seagal at his best. Taking cover and shooting =P I needed to find something funny within the parameters.

My FE4 pairings / item inheritance are pretty boring and as follows (read only if you accept me as a dork and note that I've only played through Chapter 7):

SigurdxDeirdre

Sigurd: Silver Sword, Thief Sword, Elite Ring, Life Ring, (2nd) Return Ring

CuanxEthlin

Cuan: Gay Bolg, Iron Lance, Thunder Sword

Ethlin: Light Sword, Slim Sword, Skill Ring, (1st) Return Ring

Fin: (Two) Silver Lance, Slim Lance, Javelin

MidirxAideen

Midir: Silver Bow, Killer Bow, Hero Bow

Aideen: Recover Staff, Libro Staff, Restore Staff, Warp Staff, Bargain Ring

NoishxAira

Noish: Silver Blade, Slim Sword

Aira: Steel Blade, Slim Sword

BeowulfxLachesis

Beowulf: Silver Sword, Defence Sword, Cutter, Wingclipper, Speed Ring, Shield Ring

Lachesis: Prayer Sword, Return Staff

ClaudexSylvia

Claude: Relive Staff, Reserve Staff, Valkyrie Staff

Sylvia: Iron Sword, Leg Ring, Knight Ring

LevinxFury

Levin: Holsety, Elwind, Thunder, Silence Staff, Sleep Staff

Fury: Hero Lance, Wind Sword, Javelin, Slayer

AzelxTiltyu

Azel: Elfire, Thunder

Tiltyu: Fire, Wind

HolynxBrigid

Holyn: Hero Sword, Earth Sword, Power Ring, Magic Ring, Barrier Ring, Pursuit Ring

Brigid: Ichival

Skill Rings for Critical users (Leaf, Fee), Speed Rings for Continue / Charge users (Leaf, Delmud) and Shield and Barrier Rings for weak melee / Charisma users (Patty, Delmud). Life and Return Rings are pretty much accessories but to try to get full use out of them I put them on key game changing characters that can defend a castle well solo or need to be in the thick of things to give Leadership / Charisma (Celice, Leaf, Delmud and Nanna would be a distant fourth).

I give Hero weapons to non-Continue users as the Hero Lance will probably be swapped to Celice upon promotion. I tried to give Magic Swords to kids who have decent stats in Magic from inheriting from parents. Although I haven't played to the chapter where you recruit Altenna I give her an Iron Lance and Thunder Sword as backup weapons to make her into a 1~2 Unit as well as not spend excessive money on repairs. The Earth Sword will probably go back to Nanna if Patty buys the Fire Sword and the Pursuit Ring goes to Johalva (I prefer Charge and Bows to Ambush and Canto) upon promotion as well.

I also tried to include a model of "Offensive Weapon" "Defensive Weapon" where possible taking Might, Weight and special characteristics into account. Although Celice starts with a Slim Sword I gave him a Thief Sword as his defensive weapon in order to accumulate gold at the same time to repair Tyrfing (I know he gets it at full uses if it wasn't broken at the end of Chapter 5) when he gets it in addition to other costs as he'll probably be the weakest unit to start out with / won't be clearing the Arena on a regular as Deirdre is around Level 10 or so when she's kidnapped. Nanna's Prayer Sword doubles as her Offensive and Defensive weapon as other swords (that are available after primary damage dealer inheritances) with the same Might come with more Weight and no special characteristics. Having +12 Defense on Delmud with a Defence Sword + Shield Ring at Level 1 is just too sick. I also love that Moonlight Sword can activate on Magic Sword attacks completely negating Resistance so I gave Patty a Magic Sword that could effectively cancel out the advantage of the Dark magic in her starting area in addition to "Leech HP" as she's pretty frail. I tried to structure things so the inherited items fit in nicely with the extra starting items (nothing on the list is sent to storage automatically) and you can use the unit from the get-go with an optimal starting set of items (in addition to whatever that unit can pick up from the villages in the chapter he or she is introduced / recruited in).

Feel free to critique or give advice as I haven't even completed the game yet will probably start over yet again because I'm a stat whore. This would make it my 4th restart =/

Dear TLDR,

Meow, I am Waha Kitty. You may only refer to me as Waha Kitty. If you call me anything but Waha Kitty, you will be seriously punished. I mean seriously. This is not an empty threat. Also, don't quote me without changing the title of the quote to Waha Kitty. Waha Kitty. You better not leave or I will haunt you IRL. Seriously, not kidding. Anyway, enjoy your stay. You better...

With these tough economic times, you might want to consider using a Knife for protection instead of a Gun. You can conceal Knives easier and they are more lethal at close range. Unless you got a Gun to someone's head. Why am I capitalizing Gun and Knife? Just cuz. Is this paragraph relevant to the introduction? Shut up, you ask too many questions.

There are many dicks on this forum. Not the kinds that would be appealing to females or homosexual men. Many were weeded out by the travel back in time. Oh yeah, the forum is actually 3 months older than it appears. That's cuz of a bug that caused the site to have amnesia. I think. The forums reopened up in early January 2008, although it was open like 2 months before that. Somebody had server payment issues.

Call me Waha Kitty. I know I said this already, but people still seem to call me by my screen name. Only people on my list can call me Knitty. My list is in the "about me" section of my profile. You can still apply to be on the list, but remember to call me Waha Kitty.

Man, roommates suck. Me and my roommate always fight about bills, video games, and other friends. He uses up more electricity than me, but I have to pay 50% regardless? He wants to hook up his 360 so I have to take down my Wii? He brings over his friends when I'm having a nice private dinner? Trust me, don't ever get roommates. Don't sell your soul for 50% off rent and utilities... If you do, you will be Waha Punished™.

Don't mess with Texas. That's right, I am from Texas. In Texas, you can be killed for a crime you didn't commit. In Texas, you can go the a farm and dance with the cows. In Texas, I saw a guy get shot by an officer for littering. Everything is bigger in Texas. Including my ****.

I've never copied & pasted. Never. I like to take my time writing out all my messages to make more of an impression. I am Waha Ashamed of everyone who uses copy & paste. How can I tell? I just do. I don't know why the computer geeks added in a copy & paste feature, but I think that was the worst move ever.

I've been here longer than 3 years (with a bunch of breaks in between), so respect mah senioritay. I never really did much. Oh yeah, I helped kick start a Fire Emblem fangame based on users on this site. I disappeared for 2 months and people assumed I was dead. I helped a lot of users get banned. Hell, I don't know why they still keep me here.

Don't be a Waha Idiot either. I know some guys in the intro threads that seem to be following me around trying to piss me of. If you become a Waha Idiot and annoy me too much, you will be Waha Punished™. Oh yeah, don't break the forum rules or you will be Waha Punished™. What the mods will do to you is nothing compared to what I will do to you...

Why don't I change my display name to Waha Kitty? Why don't you shut up? What? You never asked me? Bullshit, I can read your mind. I know your deepest fears. Like I said, if you go inactive, I will come for you IRL. Only I can do that. How come? Again, you ask too many questions (even though you didn't ask them).

Now I must end this rant, because you probably stopped caring about whatever I said. What was the point of writing this message? To test you. If you skipped everything, you can go fuck yourself. But if you took the time to read this, maybe we can be friends and maybe you could call me Knitty. But whatever you do, don't get on my bad side or you will receive Waha Punishment™.

What is Waha Punishment™? You don't want to find out. The last guy who received Waha Punishment™ didn't post for an entire day. A week later, he got banned. Surely you do not want to suffer the same fate (or do you?)...

Hey, don't write TLDRs. That may cause a Waha Punishment. What? You think this message is a TLDR? Fuck you.

Signed,

Waha Kitty

Dear TLDR,

Meow, I am Waha Kitty. You may only refer to me as Waha Kitty. If you call me anything but Waha Kitty, you will be seriously punished. I mean seriously. This is not an empty threat. Also, don't quote me without changing the title of the quote to Waha Kitty. Waha Kitty. You better not leave or I will haunt you IRL. Seriously, not kidding. Anyway, enjoy your stay. You better...

With these tough economic times, you might want to consider using a Knife for protection instead of a Gun. You can conceal Knives easier and they are more lethal at close range. Unless you got a Gun to someone's head. Why am I capitalizing Gun and Knife? Just cuz. Is this paragraph relevant to the introduction? Shut up, you ask too many questions.

There are many dicks on this forum. Not the kinds that would be appealing to females or homosexual men. Many were weeded out by the travel back in time. Oh yeah, the forum is actually 3 months older than it appears. That's cuz of a bug that caused the site to have amnesia. I think. The forums reopened up in early January 2008, although it was open like 2 months before that. Somebody had server payment issues.

Call me Waha Kitty. I know I said this already, but people still seem to call me by my screen name. Only people on my list can call me Knitty. My list is in the "about me" section of my profile. You can still apply to be on the list, but remember to call me Waha Kitty.

Man, roommates suck. Me and my roommate always fight about bills, video games, and other friends. He uses up more electricity than me, but I have to pay 50% regardless? He wants to hook up his 360 so I have to take down my Wii? He brings over his friends when I'm having a nice private dinner? Trust me, don't ever get roommates. Don't sell your soul for 50% off rent and utilities... If you do, you will be Waha Punished™.

Don't mess with Texas. That's right, I am from Texas. In Texas, you can be killed for a crime you didn't commit. In Texas, you can go the a farm and dance with the cows. In Texas, I saw a guy get shot by an officer for littering. Everything is bigger in Texas. Including my ****.

I've never copied & pasted. Never. I like to take my time writing out all my messages to make more of an impression. I am Waha Ashamed of everyone who uses copy & paste. How can I tell? I just do. I don't know why the computer geeks added in a copy & paste feature, but I think that was the worst move ever.

I've been here longer than 3 years (with a bunch of breaks in between), so respect mah senioritay. I never really did much. Oh yeah, I helped kick start a Fire Emblem fangame based on users on this site. I disappeared for 2 months and people assumed I was dead. I helped a lot of users get banned. Hell, I don't know why they still keep me here.

Don't be a Waha Idiot either. I know some guys in the intro threads that seem to be following me around trying to piss me of. If you become a Waha Idiot and annoy me too much, you will be Waha Punished™. Oh yeah, don't break the forum rules or you will be Waha Punished™. What the mods will do to you is nothing compared to what I will do to you...

Why don't I change my display name to Waha Kitty? Why don't you shut up? What? You never asked me? Bullshit, I can read your mind. I know your deepest fears. Like I said, if you go inactive, I will come for you IRL. Only I can do that. How come? Again, you ask too many questions (even though you didn't ask them).

Now I must end this rant, because you probably stopped caring about whatever I said. What was the point of writing this message? To test you. If you skipped everything, you can go fuck yourself. But if you took the time to read this, maybe we can be friends and maybe you could call me Knitty. But whatever you do, don't get on my bad side or you will receive Waha Punishment™.

What is Waha Punishment™? You don't want to find out. The last guy who received Waha Punishment™ didn't post for an entire day. A week later, he got banned. Surely you do not want to suffer the same fate (or do you?)...

Hey, don't write TLDRs. That may cause a Waha Punishment™. What? You think this message is a TLDR? Fuck you.

Signed,

Waha Kitty

lol. my TLDR post was in response to Darros's question. But thanks for the info =)

I see you've been versed in the art of Waha Kombat. I think you'll do well.

Go kick his ass, Knife Waha Kife!

I'm actually a student of the Triangle Offense employing Swords, Axes and Lances as coached by Phil Jackson himself.

I don't always use sharp objects, but when I do, I prefer Hitten Mitsurugi Ryuu.

Welcome to Serenes. Hope that u have a good time here. I recommend checking out the FE4 Thread and the Forum Games in "Far Of The Forest" that's if you haven't already.

Welcome to Serenes. Hope that u have a good time here. I recommend checking out the FE4 Thread and the Forum Games in "Far Of The Forest" that's if you haven't already.

Thanks ^_^ Yeah, the forum games are pretty interesting to say the least haha.

Did you draw your sig yourself?

Welcome to Serenes Forest Forums, where nothing is normal and we are only kept popular by a ridiculously random and loyal memberbase.

Don't forget to check out the Code of Conduct, conveniently placed just below your forum search bar.

Edited by Tangerine

Hiya!!

Welcome to the Forest and enjoy your stay!! Cause having fun is fun!!!

Hope your computer doesn't spasm out with my gifs. =3

*insert generic greeting here* I'm feeling lazy =/ I don't wanna scroll down a few topics and copy and paste the quote in here

I see you've been versed in the art of Waha Kombat. I think you'll do well.

Go kick his ass, Knife Waha Kife!

Hey camel, I don't kick asses as I have no foot. Stop being so insensitive you Waha Jerk.

I don't always use sharp objects

Are you sure you want to say this?