Weapon Icon Contest

ShinKuma

Next round here is what you're making.

iavasechui - Ok.... hmm well how about b rank brave/hero weapon outside of the norm (XD bonus points to a brave staff jk XD)

Rules:

• 16x16 box. I may or may not check this. Honor system.
  • FE colors.
  • It is the responsibility of the voters and the spriters to ask "does that look like the right weapon rank?"
  • Winner selects next challenge.
  • You must make a new icon, no using a pre-made one.

Edited by Blazing_Soul

Sue me I'm just trying to keep this going since Cam said he would be lacking in visiting for this. Hopefully you get some competition this time.

Hopefully. I was a little ticked because i've been trying to win this almost since it started, and someone here wins due to no competition. I'm over that now though. And weapons usually come off as a little easier to make than items for some reason.

Yeah I don't see any reason to get rid of a contest because of one bad round. If people are still entering, then there's still interest. If you don't think there's enough activity, then you don't have to participate.

Take your negativity elsewhere o 3 o

Edited by seph1212

Yeah I don't see any reason to get rid of a contest because of one bad round.

Take your negativity elsewhere o 3 o

One bad round? The last contest only had one competitor. Alot of the better spriters don't even post anymore.sad.gif

It's not negativity, it's watching a contest that I like being a part of slowly die. Not even Cam has an interest in it anymore.

EDIT: How about we see what you can make?

Edited by The Smithy Gang!

If you enjoy being a part of it then keep participating until no one wants to take part in it anymore. It's not your choice to end it, either, so saying that is sorta pointless.

Why should I waste my time doing something I don't enjoy doing and don't know how to do? No thanks, I'll stick to portraits.

Edited by seph1212

If you enjoy being a part of it then keep participating until no one wants to take part in it anymore. It's not your choice to end it, either, so saying that is sorta pointless.

I see your point, but what fun is it going to be when i'm winning simply by being the only one to enter? Which I guess may or may not be in the thoughts of others who have also watched a decrease in interest.

Why should I waste my time doing something I don't enjoy doing and don't know how to do? No thanks, I'll stick to portraits.

If you don't know how to do it, how would you know you don't like it? That's a negative attitude as well. I learned how to do icons from LG's tutorial, if you can do custom portraits, I don't see you having any trouble with a 16x16 box.

If you don't know how to do it, how would you know you don't like it? That's a negative attitude as well. I learned how to do icons from LG's tutorial, if you can do custom portraits, I don't see you having any trouble with a 16x16 box.

Because I dislike doing mini mugs, and those are 32x32. I would not enjoy doing anything smaller. Your desperate attempt to get me to join is kinda funny o 3 o

Edited by seph1212

Not even Cam has an interest in it anymore.

9d04d80c4414b61c37ae995b8c6853d6.png

I'll bite.

no this doesn't mean I'm going to take this thing back, but I will enter from time to time

Edited by 王運鈴

And I've been fairly busy pver the last few weeks.

I've still made lots of icons for my own game, but those are weapons only. I generally only specialize in those, as I suck at tomes and staves, and haven't really tried items yet.

So whenever there's a chance I can make a normal weapon, I will probably enter, so.

And a lot of the others (Lord Glenn for example), are just busy. It's a busy time of the year.