Female FE character in SSB4?

LycopolisKing

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Micaiah

No one would want it, but it'd be Micaiah.

Or the chick from 13.

Agreed on it possibly being Micaiah, or the chick from 13, but why would no one want Micaiah? I never had any problems with her, other then being as annoying as anything I've ever heard. Besides, I'd like to use a nearly, or completely, all magic using character. Zelda is alright, but I'd like more damaging spells, and not have to risk accidentally turning into Sheik.

but why would no one want Micaiah?

I did state earlier that I wanted to see Micaiah in the next Smash Bros. (although not for the reasons you want her in...).

Edited by NinjaMonkey

The three most likely candidates IMO:

Lyn, because she was an assist trophy already and is from the first FE game released overseas, and is pretty well-known due to being in Brawl previously.

Micaiah, because she's relatively recent.

Liz, because she's the most recent, and adding Chrome would be redundant if Marth and Ike are both in.

Edited by The Awesomest

leanne

hmm, that gives me an idea

they should make another fire emblem stage; serenes forest

every other time the forest burns down, and later gets restored by singing herons

and every now and then a heron will sing, and chooses a random effect; heals all units for 15%, speeds everyone up, slows everyone down or speeds up anyone who wants to change shape (zelda to sheik, pokemon switch, etc.)

Echidna. I'd fucking love to see Echidna in.

Down-B could switch her weapons between sword and axe, with the axe slowing her down but also able to do more damage.

But indeed, fat chance. She's not even a Lord or a new character.

I'd also like to vouch for Lyn

+1, Mani Katti critical would be the best final smash ever. (Sorry, I'm just not feeling Great Aether...)

but I think her window of oppurtunity has closed, as GameBoy Advance games almost sound like antiques to Nintendo now...

Are you srs? Brawl has Mr. Game & Watch, which is even older than NES.

Edited by zahlman

Are you srs? Brawl has Mr. Game & Watch, which is even older than NES.

Granted that is true, but don't forget that Mr G&W was in Melee as well, which makes him a returning character. Characters such as Lyn and Hector don't have that, however.

I'd also like to vouch for Lyn, but I think her window of oppurtunity has closed, as GameBoy Advance games almost sound like antiques to Nintendo now...

I think it should be Lyn. I don't think that the fact that "GBA is antique" is a good reason for eliminate her! What about Marth, Ice Climbers, Ness/Luca, Pit, Captain Olimar (GC is as old as GBA). Moreover Lyn is the (co)-leader of the first Fire Emblem out in America and Europe.

I think the new "princess" of FE13 (3DS) should also be the new female FE-fighter.

I hope also old characters come back (Marth, Mewtwo, Pichu (who should be a pre-evolution of Pikachu)...)

For the assist trophy, there should be Elincia (Who give 300 dmg to all ennemis), Leanne (Heal and boost everyone), or the Renais twins (Same effect as Lyn in SSBB)