Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia - Game Over

Kaoz

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a few people discussing in PMs about who sent the role PMs and if it means anything, and since that's not really what mafia is about (and also a waste of time), I thought I'd point this out: Who sent what role PM is not related to character or role at all. It's pretty much random for all intents and purposes.

Edited by Tableskitty

Voting at night is a modkillable offence. But I'll let it slide as long as you've removed your votes by the end of the night, and don't vote at night again. Ever.

[spoiler=Version A]Night ends, and it looks like we have a few modkills, folks!

etc.

[spoiler=Version B]Also, after careful discussion, it has been ruled that unvoting counts as voting.

If you feel like you should have gotten a result, but didn't, please say so in your Role PM.

The night has ended, and you return to Smashville.

Looking around, you notice that eclipse is missing, yet there seems to be a Role PM lying around...

Dear eclipse,

You are Dr. Mario.

Drmariomelee.jpg

Immaculate in your medical garb, you destroy killer viruses with your amazing vitamin capsules. With your dedicated nurse, Princess Peach, at your side, you spends day and night in your laboratory working on new miracle cures. Somehow you've managed to keep up with all the new viruses that have arisen over the years.

You are dressed as a doctor, but people recognize you as Mario, and how could Mario be evil? When investigated, you will turn up as town.

You know that Mario is not in the game.

You are allied with the mafia. You win when all threats to the mafia are eliminated.

eclipse has died, she was a member of the mafia.

Furthermore, you notice Shinori sleeping in a corner, and any attempts to wake him up fail. Shinori has been silenced, he cannot post in the thread, or communicate with anyone.

Sober Emo Girl has been subbed in for pokemon fan.

Day 2 ends on October 18th, 7pmm GMT+0.

You may visit any stage from Set 2.