Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia - Game Over

Kaoz

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bolded the reason. This serves no reason unless he is targeting someone. Like. I dont know? MAFIAS KILL TARGET

Wait, he actually claimed that part? ShoM, that seems like a really lame reason to lynch somebody. We know that the stages have all these weird hazards and stuff to them, even though the exact mechanics are not revealed to the player. Like in Norfair, they talk about how the heat hinders people that are not used to it, and that the lava walls force people to move around constantly. We may not know how these are implemented into the Mafia gameplay, but I'm pretty sure Meta Knight's ability is to be completely unaffected by these. That is all I can deduce from reading that line.

Also, if you're suggesting that he can target people of other stages, then look at this:

You can only target users that are on the same stage as you

I know, somebody is going to point out Rule 11 ("If your Role PM contradicts the rules, follow your Role PM"), but it doesn't apply here. There is nothing in that line that ShoM bolded that contradicts the rules. As I said, all it means is that he is not affected by the hazards. If it DOES allow him to target players from other stages, then it would override the rules and so, Kaoz would be obligated to specifically mention that he can bypass rule #6 and target whoever he wants. The claimed role PM does not include anything like that.

And if you're going to suggest that Kaoz did write something like that and Kirsche snipped it out, then I cannot comprehend why Kirsche would even include that line in the first place, if it's going to look so scummy.

In fact, I am now more convinced that Kirsche is Town than most other players here.

I'll trust Sho on this one.

Also, I know a reason why none of us died last night, though I'll keep it a secret between me and Sho/Mysterio for the time being. Will probably say it anyway before this day ended though.

##Visit: Summit

##Vote: Kevin

But if you look for truthfulness

You might just as well be blind

It always seems to be so hard to give

Honesty is such a lonely word

Everyone is so untrue

Honesty is hardly ever heard

And mostly what I need from you

I can always find someone

To say they sympathize

If I wear my heart out on my sleeve