HI, Serenes Forest!

MoonAdept

Hey everyone! I'm Christine, but people usually call me Chris! I'm from Fire Emblem role-playing boards, so I'm used to being addressed as my character's names, so if you aren't a fan of the name Chris, Karina will be fine. Or even just Moonadept... If you can't tell from that name, I also love Golden sun! =D

I played my first Fire Emblem game when I was eleven, almost ten years ago now! It was The Blazing Sword, and since then I have played all of the games released in North America, as well as a little of FE6. I'll mostly be around the creative forum, but I might take a look at the others one I'm more familiar with this site!

As a side note, my favorite FE song so far is Dark Priestess(and Shaman in the Dark, as they sort of go hand in hand....)

Hey there, and welcome to the Forest! FE7 was my first FE, too, but afterwards I only played the Japanese ones!

Feel free to look around here, and enjoy your stay!

HOLEH CRAPZ UR A GURL!!!!!

Hi, don't worry, not everyone here's as crazy as me.

BTW, my friend Darros is gonna try to convince you to play FE4. Don't do so, it's very frustrating.

Well now that you've said that, I can't, so I'll pull out something worse.

Hi, welcome to SF. You should go play FE5. On non-elite mode,, without Warp.

OH YEAH