Sweet dreams are made of this.

I don't have a prablem with that. I listen to japanese death metal for recreation

but when you intentionally mispronounce things for reasons other than accentuation (like leaving out entire sounds) or overdo it (like pronouncing "you" as "ya" and then taking it further and rhyming it with things that don't actually rhyme with the correct pronunciation of "you") then I have a prablem.

I don't have a prablem with that. I listen to japanese death metal for recreation

but when you intentionally mispronounce things for reasons other than accentuation (like leaving out entire sounds) or overdo it (like pronouncing "you" as "ya" and then taking it further and rhyming it with things that don't actually rhyme with the correct pronunciation of "you") then I have a prablem.

What's a "Prablem"?

I don't usually have a problem with it either; I mean I listen to Dir en Grey, for god's sake. It's just Manson... He just makes it so damn annoying. And I kinda like Heart-Shaped Glasses, too, so it's not just Manson's style in general.

It's like he's trying too hard to over-stylize the song his way or something.

What's a "Prablem"?

I don't usually have a problem with it either; I mean I listen to Dir en Grey, for god's sake. It's just Manson... He just makes it so damn annoying. And I kinda like Heart-Shaped Glasses, too, so it's not just Manson's style in general.

It's like he's trying too hard to over-stylize the song his way or something.

Well like I said I don't like what he did with it either, but it's mostly tolerable aside from his inability to say words. I do prefer the original though. I haven't heard...whatever that other version was.

also a prablem is like what I have with you lying about liking dir en grey. have you heard dum spiro spero yet