Moments, Memories, Mistakes

Songbird

I liked the Stefan and Lyre one. Just how I imagined it would be....

lol....Edward's a "good boy".......Apparently, you haven't met my 9th grade English teacher....:D

LOL why? Does your 9th grade English teacher think he's a bad boy...? D:

Nightmare x Fireman - Eternal Love

Do... Mia x Lucia. Mia's White-Clad Rival!

I liked the first one...

Okay! lol Mia and Lucia. Sounds fun! =D

But I'm not writing it in, you know, that way. I'm no good with same gender pairings. XD

I reall like these. They're well-written and in character. Heck, I'll throw an idea out there for one-

Oscar and Ilyana

No pairing

Prompt: Dish

Thanks!

I'll be sure to get your request done as soon as possible. =D

Edited by Songbird

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prompt: Silver

Characters: Bastian, Lucia

Pairing: Bastian x Lucia

Requested by: Nightmare.

Word Count: 329

Comments: LOL I DON’T KNOW HOW THE HELL TO WRITE BASTIAN. But I gave it a try. Go me.

“It is a beauty, is it not?”

Lucia stared at the silver necklace that Bastian was currently dangling in front of her eyes.

“Yes, but it looks rather expensive. I can’t accept it, Count Bastian.”

“Fah! Nonesense!” Bastian exclaimed. “You deserve nothing but the best on the celebration of your birth! Oh, if only the world knew what a lovely creature came into existence today, there would be celebrations all around the-”

“Count Bastian. My birthday is hardly a reason to be poetic about. And it’s not so important that I deserve something as expensive as this. I must ask you to take it back, though I appreciate the thought.”

“Ta ha ha! There is no reason to be so humble, my dear! And to take it back? Surely you jest! Why, this necklace could not grace more finer a neck, more delightful a person, more beautiful a lady-”

Lucia sighed. “Fine. If I agree to accept it, will you stop ranting about my beauty and all that?”

“That will be difficult, I admit, for there is no one lovelier than you. But alas, if that is the only way you shall accept my necklace, then it must be done. Now, turn around, so I may place it on your fair neck.”

Bastian quickly attached the necklace, then spun her around to admire his work.

“What a sight! How exquisite! The silver of the necklace only pronounces your fair beauty-”

“Bastian!” She started off exasperatedly. “Oh, forget it. There’s no point. And is that Queen Elincia calling me? I’m afraid I must leave you now.” She then hurried down the corridor before he could reply, though she was sure she heard words such as “huzzah” and “forthwith”.

---

“That’s quite a pretty necklace, Lucia.” Elincia remarked as they strolled through the castle gardens. Then she added with a mischievous smile, “I dare say you have quite the devoted admirer.”

“Yes.” Lucia replied with a small smile. “I dare say I do.”

Idk. I liked writing Bastian’s lines.

Also, thanks Nightmare and Fireman for the suggestions of how Bastian would speak. XD

Hope you like it, Nightmare!

Prompt: Brand

Characters: Soren, Micaiah

Pairing: None.

Requested by: Desdemona

Word Count: 364.

Comments: I believe this is my first one with Soren. :o

“Excuse me. Do you mind if I sit here?”

Soren turned his head in the direction of the Silver-Haired Maiden, and gave a curt nod.

The two were exhausted, physically and mentally. They were proceeding through the Tower of Guidance quickly, and they knew that their final battle with the Goddess was approaching steadily. They remained in silent for awhile, until Soren finally broke it.

“Well?”

Micaiah blinked. “Well what?”

“I would assume that the only reason you would sit beside of me instead of that boy you’re always around is because you had something to speak to me about.” He stated plainly.

“Oh. Well. Um, yes.” Micaiah shifted uncomfortably. “We’re…the same, aren’t we?”

“Do you mean our brand? If so, I think we’ve already established that.”

Micaiah shook her head. “Sort of. But that’s not what I mean. I mean…as people, we are alike.”

Soren raised an eyebrow. “Oh really? What gives you that impression?”

She started slowly. “We both know…what it’s like to be alone. We know how it’s like to be hated because of our brand. We both have desired to be accepted in one way or another, only to realize that no matter how hard we try to fit in, we’re still outcasts.”

Soren regarded her coolly. “All of the Branded face these situations. I’ve yet to see how we’re similar personally.”

Micaiah stared at him with a fierce look in her eye before turning to stare determinedly at something across the room “We’re similar personally because we’re both willingly to do anything possible for the people we care about. The people who accept us no matter what blood runs through our veins. The people that saved us from the usual path of despair and loneliness that the others of our kind face.”

Soren followed her gaze, and saw two people currently locked in conversation. The people they would be able to pick out in a crowd no matter how crowded it was or how far the distance. Ike and Sothe. Their saviours.

“We’re unusually blessed for people with a brand, aren’t we?” Micaiah finally said, smiling.

He returned her smile with a rare one of his own. “We are.”

---

*is trying not to say it is trying not to say it is trying not to say it*

*Says it* I prefer the Ike-Ranulf ending over the Ike-Soren even though the Ike-Soren makes more sense. And I use Soren more often than Ranulf. Don’t ask why.

Also, was Soren’s last line OOC? >_>

Anyway, I hope you like it, Des! You hadn’t wanted this to be romantic, right…?

Prompt: Conversation

Characters: Tibarn, Vika

Pairing: Tibarn x Vika

Requested by: Cymbeline

Word Count: 591

Comments: This one was very, very hard to write at first. I got stuck near the end. Then I got hit by inspiration. =D

It was tiring. It was enough that she was fighting everyday. It was enough that she was temporarily reassigned under another leader, away from Tormod and Muarim. But she couldn’t stand the fact that her current commander seemed to have nothing but disdain for her.

Vika could understand why Ike placed her in Tibarn’s unit. He wanted a decent team of flying units ready before our battle in the tower. She just wished her so-called commander wouldn’t treat her like part of the scenery when it wasn’t necessary to talk to her.

“Why are you always avoiding me?” She demanded one day. “You pass me with barely a word. Talk to me!”

Tibarn’s eyes narrowed. “You expect me to talk to a Raven? To talk to a member of the race that murdered mine? No thanks.”

“What? What are you talking about?”

“I’m talking about the fact that your race teamed up with Begnion to kill most of mine.” He growled.

Vika was startled by this sudden outburst. “I know nothing about it.” She said coolly. “I’ve was a slave in Begnion until I was saved by my Boss and Muarim, so I hardly know anything about my race or country.”

Tibarn stared at her blankly. “A slave?”

“Yes. A slave. I was born and raised a slave, from parents that were already slaves in Begnion.” Vika closed her eyes briefly, as if remembering a distant painful memory, then continued. “I’ve never lived in Kilvas. I can’t speak for them. But I will say this, don’t judge them. Not yet. Senators have a way of making people do what they want. I learned this when I was still their slave”

Tibarn stiffened. “Even if they were blackmailed, I won’t forgive them.”

Vika shook her head. “You don’t understand.” She said sadly. “If Begnion had something on you, and the only options were to save your country or to save another, what would you choose?”

Tibarn stared at her in disbelief.

“Obviously you would choose to save your own country. The King of Kilvas probably felt the same. How can you hate the people who were only trying to protect their loved ones? The only enemies we truly have are the Senators. They’re behind everything. I just know it!” She said fiercely.

Tibarn stared at the raven girl for a long time, his eyes searching, while Vika stared back determinedly.

“Fine.” He finally said. “I see the logic in what you’re saying, even if I don’t like it. I’m sorry I’ve been…you know.” He said dryly.

“It’s alright.” She said, startled at his change in attitude. “We all have our reasons to be angry right now. First, there was a war that the entire continent was involved with; now, it’s practically the end of the world…” She trailed off.

Tibarn nodded. Then he gave a crooked smile. “Ah well, at least you got me around now, right?”

Vika blinked. “What?”

“I’ll be keeping an eye on you now. I’m going to make sure you live through this. Take it as an ‘I’m sorry’ for the bad treatment. Besides, I can’t let such a pretty lady die, even if she does fly on black wings.” He winked before he flew off, leaving Vika speechless.

She stood shocked in the same place he left her for a long time, until Tormod approached her.

“Hey! Vika! Adjusting to your new temporary team?” Tormod grinned, startling Vika.

“Actually, yes.” She said once she finally regained her composure, grinning back at him. “I think I am.”

----

Lol, Tormod. I’m doing a drabble on him, Sanaki and Naesala later on.

Anyway, this obviously has to take place after the teams split up, but before the Lekain battle. This is because Vika is in Ike’s group when they split up, and because Tibarn probably learns about the Blood Pact of Kilvas after the Lekain battle. So the only way they could meet and have this conversation would be in between those times.

Also, Vika, why is there not enough to base off a history or personality for you? D:

Guh. I know you wanted this to be romantic too, Cym, but as you can see…>_> Hope you still like it!

And also, I feel I should add this, in case anyone is wondering, but I NEVER include the comments or that beginning section into the Word Count. The Word Count is purely the drabble itself. :D

Yay, another good one! =D

Why, oh, why? Why must Vika be nearly personalityless? >.> You pulled it off nicely, though, Songbird, for what little information on her the game actually provided us with. Five stars!

Nice ending. I would like to suggest a Vika and Naesala drabble when you have the time. =D

No problem! Sounds like fun! Might take a bit, though, because I want to finish up some of the earlier requests. >_>

Do you have a prompt, by the way?

Well done. Especially considering what little you had to work with.

Thanks! It was hard at some points, because there wasn't really that many times the conversation could take place, and Vika...well, there just wasn't enough to base her personality on. XD

But I'm glad you liked it!

Edited by Songbird

No problem! Sounds like fun! Might take a bit, though, because I want to finish up some of the earlier requests. >_>

Do you have a prompt, by the way?

The idea came to me when i remember Vika saing something about her mom mentioning the great King Naesala or something....

Maybe it could be something like Admiration?