Top Posters In This Topic

*walks in and reads latest one*

.........amazing.

*walks out*

*walks back in*

MistXVolke if it hasnt been done

*walks out*

I remember doing stuff like that IRL at certain times...lol

Also, I support the MistxVolke drabble just cuz....

Edited by Fireman

The idea came to me when i remember Vika saing something about her mom mentioning the great King Naesala or something....

Maybe it could be something like Admiration?

Really? Man. I never saw anything like that. Is there a script of it, anywhere? =D

And thanks for the prompt, btw.

*walks in and reads latest one*

.........amazing.

*walks out*

*walks back in*

MistXVolke if it hasnt been done

*walks out*

Why thank you. XD

Mist x Volke? Interesting challenge. Do you have a prompt you'd like to add? =D

Really? Man. I never saw anything like that. Is there a script of it, anywhere? =D

Oops...I looked it up, and apparently, I was thinking of the wrong converstion...XD

Anyway....um...yeah...Admiration! =D

Why thank you. XD

Mist x Volke? Interesting challenge. Do you have a prompt you'd like to add? =D

Mist:EET DINNER VOLKE! PLZ!!!

Volke:*MUST NOT KILL*

Oops...I looked it up, and apparently, I was thinking of the wrong converstion...XD

Anyway....um...yeah...Admiration! =D

Oh. XD

So I can base it on anything I'd like?

Mist:EET DINNER VOLKE! PLZ!!!

Volke:*MUST NOT KILL*

LOL.

Prompt: Dinner, then? Awesome.

I hope you'll be doing my second request soon...

I hope so too! Ike x Micaiah is so interesting, but I have no idea what to write about! >_>

And then they make out?!

Sorry...I was thinking about the MistxVolke subject....

He doesn't SEEM like the type to make out with a girl almost 20 years younger than him...(approximately. But then again, no one know Volke's real age.)

Now I'm suspicious. Who knows what happened all those times Mist went "looking" for him? XD

You can base it off anything you want.

And yes, many things may have happened to Mist while she went off searching for him....

Volke is a mysterious man....Looks like somewhere in high 20s and low 30s, but Volke has fooled us before. Volke also does unexpected things from time to time....

Prompt: Bond

Characters: Ike, Micaiah

Pairing: Ike x Micaiah

Requested by: Nightmare

Word Count: 635

Comments: Harharhar. This took forever to brainstorm for, but once it hit me, it REALLY HIT ME. :D

“I suppose I have to call you Queen Micaiah now?”

Micaiah smiled at her once enemy, now friend. “You? Never. You and formalities don’t seem to mix that well, anyway.”

Ike grinned. “You’re right about that. But I’m sure you’ll make a splendid Queen, if that counts for anything.”

“It means everything, coming from you. I only hope I can be as good of a leader as everyone thinks I’ll be.”

Ike raised his eyebrows. “I don’t doubt for a moment that you will. Everyone in Daein respects you. You’re their saviour.”

“Maybe. Some people don’t feel that way after hearing I was one of the Branded.” She said with a hint of sadness.

“They’ll just have to get used to it. They have no choice, not after all that’s happened.” He said plainly. “Besides, if they haven’t acknowledged how much you have sacrificed to save them, then they’re stubborn fools.”

”I just hope it doesn’t cause problems later on. I don’t want to have to fight with any of them.” Micaiah said worriedly.

“Not everyone is going to like you. Look at what Queen Elincia had to deal with. All you can do is deal with it as best you can.” He said seriously. “You have a strong bond with your country, Micaiah. You want to protect them as much as possible.”

“I suppose we’re similar in that aspect. You have a great bond with all of your fellow mercenaries, yourself. They all respect you, even though you’re younger than some of them. I mean, Soren will never leave your side, Titania trusts you implicitly, Mia admires your swordsmanship…”

”And then there’s Shinon.” He said dryly.

“Well, yes.” Micaiah said, amused. “There’s Shinon. I won’t try to smooth that one over. But he still has a bond with you. You’re the son of the man he admires most, after all.”

Ike gave a wry smile. “Well, he seems to like our little group. Maybe it will get easier for him, soon.”

“Because you plan on leaving?” She said sadly, though a smile was still on her face. Ike looked startled.

“What makes you say that?” He said very carefully.

“I just know. My abilities to see the future have been much more limited since Yune disappeared, but I hadn’t even needed my power to know this.” She said, no longer smiling, and with a clearer expression of sadness. “We have a bond too, you know. I feel like I’ve known you my whole life. I knew this day would come eventually.”

“How did you know?” Ike asked gruffly.

“You’re the man who slew the Goddess and saved the world. You won’t be able to handle all the attention everyone is going to give you. Besides, you were never the type of person to want to settle down. ”

Ike stared at her for a moment, until he finally broke into a smile. “Guess you do know me, huh? Not that it surprises me. I also I feel like I’ve known you longer the some people I’ve known all my life.”

Micaiah’s smile returned. “Thank you, Ike. I’ll never forget you, you know that? My thoughts will always be on you, no matter how far you travel.”

“Yeah. I doubt I’m going to forget you anytime soon either. Well, I should be heading off, and I’m no good at teary goodbyes. You’ll be alright?”

“I’ll be alright until you walk out the door.” She said, trying to regain her usual cheerfulness.

Ike laughed uncomfortably. He walked towards the door, and then suddenly stopped. He turned back around, walked up to the girl, and then quickly gave her a one-armed hug. “Good luck to you, Queen Micaiah.”

Micaiah was desperately trying to hide her tears by this point. “And good luck to you, Hero of Tellius.”

---

This took little time to write, but FOREVER to brainstorm.

The idea for this drabble hit me at 4 in the morning last night. So I had to wake up and groggily write down notes so I wouldn’t forget in the morning. Then it took forever to get back to bed. And now I’m starting to think I got Ike OOC at some parts. *Headdesk*

Anyway, me hopes you likey, Nightmare! I liked writing it. Even though editing it was terrible because I made so many typos. Lulz.

“I suppose we’re similar in that aspect. You have a great bond with all of your fellow mercenaries, yourself. They all respect you, even though you’re younger than some of them. I mean, Soren will never leave your side, Titania trusts you implicitly, Mia admires your swordsmanship…”

”And then there’s Shinon.” He said dryly.

“Well, yes.” Micaiah said, amused. “There’s Shinon. I won’t try to smooth that one over. But he still has a bond with you. You’re the son of the man he admires most, after all.”

My favorite part.

*thumbs up*

Prompt: Straight

Characters: Heather, Oliver

Pairing: None.

Requested by: Blue Knight

Word Count: 541

Comments: This one was hard. Oliver and Heather are easy to write individually, but together in a conversation? Blah. It was hard to make things flow in this one. >_> I enjoyed the challenge, though, even though I don’t think I did that great of a job.

“You’re kind of creepy, old man.” Heather said suddenly to the ex-enemy of their army. She had noticed his creepiness since he joined, as well as his quite noticeable wealth.

Unfortunately for her, Oliver didn’t even look in her direction.

“Hey! Chunky! You hear me?” Heather yelled impatiently.

Oliver gave an irritated cluck of his tongue. “Listen to me, peasant girl. Someone of my standing and beauty does not have the time to associate with petty little thieves. I have a duty that I must accomplish.”

Heather gave him an exasperated look. “Beauty? Duty? Do enlighten me.”

Oliver bristled. “What do you think, you foolish girl? Those who are beautiful must protect those as who are also beautiful. Especially if they are fragile, like those exquisite herons!”

He was pointed at the Leanne, who was not too far from the pair of them. Luckily for her, she was currently in the company of Tibarn and Naesala, who seemed to temporarily be on the same side, as they were both giving Oliver reproachful looks.

“My, she is a cutie, isn’t she?” Heather said with delight, ignoring the two Kings beside her.

“Cutie?” Oliver scoffed. “What sort of ridiculous and idiotic term is that? She is the very epitome of perfection! Oh, that delightful heron girl…”

Heather rolled her eyes. “Whether explained in normal words or ridiculously long ones, it doesn’t change the fact she’s probably the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.”

Oliver looked at her curiously with a beady eye. “Ah, I see. I’ve figured you out already. It’s no surprise, though, considering my intelligence. You must be of those girls who prefer their own gender.”

“E-excuse me?!” Heather spluttered.

“There’s no need to be ashamed, my dear girl. Society isn’t all that appreciating, but so long as you realize what is truly beautiful in life, I, at least, will not care.”

“Listen, old man. Girls might be more loyal, more beautiful, more intelligent, and more EVERYTHING than guys, but it does not mean I swing THAT way. I just haven’t met a

guy worth my time yet.”

Oliver shook his head. “Whatever you say. It is none of concern, in any case.” He then seemed to stare at Heather quite attentively, sending shivers down her spine. “You know, my dear, I just noticed it now…but you have a rather pretty face, don’t you? Your figure is quite nice as well. You just might be considered beautiful, despite your low standing”

“You-” Heather made a disgusted face, but then changed it abruptly into a devious smile as she realized what this opportunity could do for her. “I’m honored you think so. It means a lot to have a compliment from the protector of beauty himself.” She said batting her eyelashes.

Oliver chuckled. “At least you realize how fortunate you are! I shall take care of you for now. I take very good care of my beautiful things. In any case, you must dine with me after this war.” He then made a little wave and walked off.

Heather smirked as she watched the man walk away. “Yes, you do take care of them indeed. You’ve taken good enough care of me already. I wonder when he’ll realize his wallet is empty?”

---

ARGH. BLUE KNIGHT. I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR PROMPT. I had no choice but to call her sexuality into question, but I made her deny it. For those of you prefer Heather gay, pretend that Heather is in self-denial. That way, it works for everyone! =D

I also noticed that it didn’t flow that well at certain parts…ugh. D:

Also, I read through Heather’s supports, and the girl is really devious, man. She seems like she’d do anything for money. Even flirt with Oliver. But than again, I remember seeing that she was raising the money for her sick mother so…

Ah well. I hope you still like it, Blue Knight! If you ever have any other requests, let me know, and I’ll try to do better! =D

These are great! I dunno know if I should request or not...

Aw, request! I'll take anything you shoot at me, whether it's alot of requests, or strange couples. =D

My God...this was phenomenal! Your best work yet! I absolutely love it! :lol:

Why thank you! Your praise always honors me. XD

That was a nice and funny drabble. :lol:

Oliver does scare me. XD

Oliver scares everyone. =/

EDIT: Lol, at first I wrote "Oliver everyone =/"

Edited by Songbird