Manga suggestions

MacLovin

Seriously, why do Fairytail and One Piece look so similar

There is no reason for this really. Some people used to think it was because the author of Rave/Fairy Tail was an assistant for Oda (The author of One Piece), but such rumors were proven false. It's probably that the author tried to mimic Oda's style to make the manga be more popular, much like how Toriko emulates One Piece's writing style.

(reminds self not to click on strange links)

What happened to Rumiko Takahashi, she was really good, did she quit doing her latest manga.

I've enjoyed Ranma1/2 and Lum

^

This gives anyone severe mindrape.

OH, and I just finished half of kimagakure orange raod in the last 15 minutes

Edited by Silver Harpoon

I would like to read some good manga, nothing like gantz or kissyxsis though, and no Naruto suggestions please.

Wish there was more Negima like manga

I'm not a fan of horror, I like harem-adventure-comedy type manga

Well... meh.

If it's like Negima you like, what about Nagasarete Airantou? (Just noticed Blademaster suggested that before me)

And for goodness sake, fix that spoiler.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I can finish reading any series within a day or so

This is why I'm bored

I really enjoy stuff like Fairytail, Sekeirei, or Negima.

Out of curiosity, why are there so many Naruto fans.

Edited by Silver Harpoon

Well, I'm not physically hyper, it's just that my mind always wants to read a manga or a good comic book arc.

I've even read golden age comics to pass the time.

I was curious, because there are people that were nasty when I lurked as a guest

Out of curiosity, are there any members I'm supposed to stay away from-If I'm "straight"

Thats just :/

Xellos=Sephiran in an alternate reality

Eh debatable really, Xellos never really tried anything similar to what Sephiran did, and we never really get to know why the hell he is there aside from little glimpses which might just be so vague it barely matters. He's a good character though. I like his "That's a secret" catchphrase.

I'm guessing you read slayers already?

It's a fun series, I tried to get old video tapes of the Slayers at goodwills.

I've found a mint copy of Nausicaa at a goodwill

when I was completely new to FE, I looked at neoseeker-there was this member called smash something (I don't remember his name) who seemed a to try to force

his opinion down other peoples throats

(lurked as a guest at neoseeker)

Also, if nobody's said it, Higurashi 8]

That's more of a visual novel than an anime. Though a visual novel that seems to have pretty awful graphics.

Out of curiosity, why are there so many Naruto fans.

It made anime become mainstream. It hit with the right people, and it was already a huge hit in Japan. Naruto's main strength as a manga is it's amazing beginning. The Zabuza arc is generally regarded as the best arc of the manga, with the chunin exam being a close second. People also like Ninja's.

I would like to read some good manga, nothing like gantz or kissyxsis though, and no Naruto suggestions please.Wish there was more Negima like manga

I'm not a fan of horror, I like harem-adventure-comedy type manga You'll never get weird dreams from Negima or Love Hina

(hates yuri and yaoi)

I suggest:

Fortune Arterial (I have to reread it, but I think it was good)

Iris Zero (While it does not fit most of your criteria, I think it is still a good series despite few translations)

Magi - Labyrinth of Magic (I found this one most recently and thought it was a good adventure)

Witch Hunter (Not sure how to describe this one, reminds me of how I thought of Trigun in some ways)

Soul Reaper (The art style is comical and fun along with the characters)

Yakitate - Japan!! (While its about a kid who wants to make Japan's unique bread, its filled with hilarity)

To Aru Majutsu no Index

To Aru Kakagu no Railgun

^These two make up an interesting series. The "no index" is part of the main story, yet the "no railgun" is like a side story on top of the main narrative.

Chibi Vampire (A completed series that I thought was a good romance-comedy)

Infinite Stratos (Incomplete, but it looks like it could shape up to be something interesting)

Zettai Karen Children (You said you read manga fast? Well, this one has over 200 chapters, is still being completed, and... just read it. I thought it was really good)

Shinryaku! Ika Musume (Day to day interactions of a squid haired girl who seeks world domination on the trash littering people's of the surface world. Watch her fail at living as a regular human being lol)

And just for the scope of Horror:

Deadman Wonderland (Really good despite the horror status)

Parasyte (Very Creepy at first, but I got use to it by the end)

Jack Frost (Not sure where it will end up, but could end up as an interesting storyline)

Mirai Nikki (Plot twists are fun)

Dance in the Vampire Bund (I loled the love relation)

Sugar Dark (Interesting. Although not very far)

^Well, I guess these are not all horror. But, they get into some pretty gruesome scenes which you might find fits the horror category.

Edited by Coconut&Lime

Blasphemy. Hiei is a better swordsman.

Hiei is sick, but Seijuro Hiko beats him in terms of raw Power. Hiei might win in the Magic and Resistance categories but Seijuro wins in the Defense category. Speed, Skill and Luck are about equal though.

Edit: Forgot about the Luck stat.

Edited by black.ops

As a main character or as a supporting character, who's the better swordsman.

A master with no supernatural skills vs a journeyman with overkill supernatural skills.

It cancels out.

(I'm dead meat now)