WHHAHAAAAA???

Wakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawaka.

Also, I'm Mordy, he's alright I guess but there are badges I'd like a lot better. (I'm just glad there isn't an Ishtar/Priscilla/Lachesis badge though, or else I'd be at risk of being in NM's current position)

Someone make these and give Crash one of 'em.

I'm going to be abandoned by Ike.

Unless you completely disregard FE10 canon (which actually I've really considered), you were never even a contender for his attention. It was all a lie by IS... just... to... troll. Gotta love that "ending movie" in FE9.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Unless you completely disregard FE10 canon (which actually I've really considered), you were never even a contender for his attention. It was all a lie by IS... just... to... troll. Gotta love that "ending movie" in FE9.

I don't see how hand holding is grounds for romantic feelings. You only feel 'trolled' because you let yourself get trolled.

I don't see how hand holding is grounds for romantic feelings. You only feel 'trolled' because you let yourself get trolled.

This pretty much.

Hand holding or hugging, in Soren's case, isn't inherently romantic. It could even be *gasp* platonic! You know, because they are friends and got to know each other fairly well.

Then again shippers gonna ship.

All I'd say is that it's arguable either way, if you like the ship, you have the evidence to say it might be canon and otherwise you can take that same stuff to mean it's not canon.

Okay. So with that in mind that means Mia and Ike totally had a thing for each other. Not that I'm against said idea of Ike x Mia because they'd make a cute couple. Yeah.

Brb making a Priscilla badge

I ship OgmaNavarre because it's totally hot. Is it canon? Hell no.

You're about... 3-5 years too late. FESS had one for the female members. I think. But they had one.

Ogma x mister I have no personality is okay. Really.

Okay. So with that in mind that means Mia and Ike totally had a thing for each other. Not that I'm against said idea of Ike x Mia because they'd make a cute couple. Yeah.

I ship OgmaNavarre because it's totally hot. Is it canon? Hell no.

Sure, fine, whatever. I really don't care, I was just pointing that out because I was trying to stop the argument.

Sure, fine, whatever. I really don't care, I was just pointing that out because I was trying to stop the argument.

But you care enough to respond to our posts. Hmmm...

You're about... 3-5 years too late. FESS had one for the female members. I think. But they had one.

Ogma x mister I have no personality is okay. Really.

Needs more of it for male members.

One piece of fanart is all it took to get me on ship. Man.

Only them. And RavenLucius. At least I'm not the kind that goes "OMG x and y are totally canon and anything else is wrong!" Seriously, those fangirls are ridiculous and needs to accept they just like the pairing because it's two dudes and there's no tits and they think that's hot. Unless it's actual yaoi. That's a different story.

The Priscilla badge wasn't limited to just the females. Any regular member could choose from three badges.