• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the Christ Tier

Tvtropes

Fanfiction.net

Deviant ART

Excuse me but those are all great in their own rights. D:<

Even if the latter two can spawn horrific things. They're also great.

Not to mention the sister site, fictionpress.com. Also good.

There are so many "that is so true!" moments while reading it, which makes it awesome. D:<

except they're vastly outnumbered by the "what the fuck is this bullshit" moments while reading it

Edited by Luka Megurine

I think that putting Uncyclopedia above Encyclopedia Dramatica is just wrong. Uncyclopedia is very rarely funny and relies on "lol omg so randumb huffing kittens Oscar Wilde AAAAAAAAA roflmao" style humour. While Encyclopedia Dramatica is like that in places, it's generally more biting and entertaining. "Shock" humour is not very highbrow, but it's better than the randomness that makes up Encyclopedia Dramatica.

While I essentially agree with you, I thought I should link to this. It's not great but I enjoy the idea of it.

FEE is the verminhole of FEdom.

The userbase sucks ass more than any other FE site and the overall net stupidity is astounding.

FEE has some cool people on it :(

The few aren't enough to cover for the vast majority. Sure, mostly every forum probably has decent-to-cool people on it (Barring the ones dedicated to hatred if those exist, I dunno), but the majority of them from my observations are quite idiotic.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

FEE has some cool people on it :(

All I can remember is Astra and Lumi and TheReaper (who needs to come on SF more).

But I stopped being active there so long ago (I was never really crazy active in the first place) that that may have changed.

Wait, I was on FEE? I was never on FEE. I just lurked and read stuff during that time when Furet handled public relations when we came out with DoF patch v3. And man. Just...

It was painful.

Edited by Luminescent Blade