this is stupid

uguu

oh god it's like half the time I post something and someone responds I want to respond by saying that person or someone I was talking about in the first place is a fucking retard but I can't because I have 90% warn this is stupid

it should not be against the rules to call people out on how stupid they will never not be!!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because they might feel bad if they're told the truth of their brain failures ;______;

Dear Tangy.

I feel as if we are treating this forum like a group of sheltered children, when somebody is acting like a dumbass, they should be told so accordingly.

Your wonderful subordinate Fenrir.

EDIT: I'm so clever and proper

Edited by Fenrir

but

you're older than me

and whase who cares if they don't like being insulted being dumb (especially voluntarily dumb) is actually a legitimate reason to insult someone

I still don't understand the purpose of insulting, do people need it to feel better than others?

and if I know you people a little by now, I'll get insulted a lot thanks to this post....

I still don't understand the purpose of insulting, do people need it to feel better than others?

and if I know you people a little by now, I'll get insulted a lot thanks to this post....

No. Someone won't understand the severity of their blatant retardation if you try to be nice about it (how the fuck do you tell someone they're dumb and be nice anyways, unless you use words that are specifically too complex for them to understand, thus being a method of making fun of them by itself before you take into account the fact that you're also calling them dumb). But, then, I guess that a lot of people are so dumb they automatically think they're some kind of amazing genius, even when it's provable how much of an idiot they are so they wouldn't even start trying to being un-dumb, which is the worst kind of dumbass.

Realistically, it is incredibly difficult to fix our flaws if we do not become aware of them. Unfortunately, some people are very resistant to having their flaws pointed out, and occasionally they must be hammered home. Never underestimate the value of a thorough verbal dressing down in shocking a mind into realization.

Don't call them dumb. call their opinion dumb. that way you aren't directly insulting them but are making your stance known on the issue. refute with evidence!

Unfortunately, however, many people will take calling their opinion dumb as an insult anyway. In addition, in the case of, say, someone who doesn't believe in evolution, they are either stupid or ignorant. There is no other realistic option.

there is always a way to point out stupidity without being offensive.

not always easy.

There may or may not be, but the pressing matter is whether or not it is possible to point out stupidity in an impactful way without being offensive. The problem with people is that the ones with the most obvious and slow to fix flaws are often the ones who refuse to acknowledge them and are easily offended. I pride myself in not becoming offended by any sort of insult I feel, but it is also integral to me, as an individual, that I know, and address my flaws.

but

you're older than me

and whase who cares if they don't like being insulted being dumb (especially voluntarily dumb) is actually a legitimate reason to insult someone

you're just a smartass lil shit then

And why is being a ~nice little boy~ mature?

At my old school my math teacher was like "When you walk into the classroom you are ignorant, when you walk out you have learned." One of the guys I sat by always got pissed at this because the teacher was calling him a dumbass. Do you think my classmate was immature?

I don't. He was looking at both the content and context of the statement to find what it means, even if the teacher couldn't use enough logic to figure out what exactly he was saying, as if "ignorance' couldn't easily be treated as a type of stupidity. In fact, the classmate probably would've preferred just outright being called a dumbass. And I would argue that it's rightfully so, because then at least they wouldn't be circling around the point like a retard trying to sound "polite".

Trying to sound "polite" is fucking stupid. You should just say exactly what you feel IF you're gonna tell someone something.